Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Rozzer cars

On 12 Nov 2012 at 6:39pm Local wrote:
I don't condone this, but I suspect they might be doing just a little bit more about it than they do when my car gets vandalised on a Saturday around the Pells...

Check it out here »

On 13 Nov 2012 at 10:46am I dont live in lewes... wrote:
You could well be right about that local. In the newspaper article that you linked they seem very keen to big up both the seriousness and damage done to their cars. From historic personal experience + what I've read on this forum they don't give as much weight to the vandalism done to Joe Public cars.
Odd that.
PhilX

On 13 Nov 2012 at 7:24pm C Page wrote:
And so they should put a lot more into finding the culprits. Our damaged cars are an inconvenience, damage to cop cars can be a life and death situations. C

On 13 Nov 2012 at 9:01pm mickyboy wrote:
the damage is alledgedly interference with the braking system, this puts a scratched door or broken wing mirror into perspective. However as one who has had numerous attacks on my vehicles (I do not now live in lewes) usually when the vandals attack numerous other vehicles (50 odd on one occasion) I agree that this sort of crime is not well investigated, principly because there is no evidence except the damage its self, and no witnesses earlier this year 5 vehicles including my van had all the tyres stabbed. £240 my bill so I sympathise with you all.
but in the case of police cars I dont think its saturday night yobbos.

33 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

The Elly Angel 124:143
The Elly Angel

Google Lewes Resignalling then select Network Rail item. Shows dates more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like it when people find lost stuff on the forum