Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Rollerblading stupidity

On 4 Jul 2013 at 9:31pm Rookie wrote:
Today I was astonished to see a bloke rollerblading at speed down Market Street amongst the traffic. Worse still he was dragging a dog behind him and the poor thing could hardly keep up. Passed the police station and a PCSO didn't even give him a second glance. He vanished somewhere down the bottom of North Street. Surely that is against road and cruelty laws? Has anyone else seen the idiot?

On 5 Jul 2013 at 1:27am wrote:
You should report it, best to call this number - 0121do1 !
On 5 Jul 2013 at 7:07am drone wrote:
PCSOs appear to be a complete waste of money. do they ahve any law enforcement rights or obligations at all?

On 5 Jul 2013 at 8:18am Pete wrote:
Yes they do Drone, and the PCSO should have been reported as well.

On 5 Jul 2013 at 12:00pm Rookie wrote:
I was too busy trying to catch up with idiot to tell him what I thought to bother about reporting him. I bet he does it regularly though and hopefully he willl get caught.
On 5 Jul 2013 at 1:32pm Evening all. wrote:
PCSO's are no more than a professional witness and have no more powers of arrest than a parking attendant. . (Some less professional than others.)

On 5 Jul 2013 at 3:13pm weels wrote:
He must have been a good skater,Market St is very bumpy and poorly laid,it's bad enough on a bike.Perhaps the PCSO had better things to do than arrest everyone you disapprove of mate.
On 5 Jul 2013 at 3:42pm Badger wrote:
The rollerblader clearly appears to be an idiot and hopefully he will be appropriately dealt with at some point.
That being said. the keyboard warriors on this forum who seemingly find it fashionable to bash the police, despite having no knowledge of the fantastic, thankless work they do on a day to day basis make me want to vomit out my entire skeleton. Vile.

On 5 Jul 2013 at 7:25pm Lopster wrote:
when was rollerblading made illegal then?
On 5 Jul 2013 at 9:36pm Sluggsy wrote:
HelloBadger what's that I see peeping shyly from beneath the turn ups of your well pressed cavalry twill trousers,oh a pair of large black boots.

On 5 Jul 2013 at 10:10pm Rookie wrote:
Rollerblading isn't illegal. Walking down the road isn't illegal either but if it is between done in a way that causes danger to oneself and/or others then it is jaywalking. The moron on the blades was doing exactly that and going faster than any of the traffic around him. Anyway, I wasn't worried about him. Any accident and he would obviously come off worst which would serve him right. It was the poor half-strangled dog I felt sorry for.
On 7 Jul 2013 at 6:35am wrote:
Are police never thanked? Why should they be? Don't they get paid? Did they join up expecting to be thanked? What about cops who divert justice or mount smear campaigns against innocent victims of their incompetence, should they be thanked?

On 7 Jul 2013 at 1:34pm Horseman7 wrote:
I would expect to thank anyone carrying out a good job, whatever the nature that employment and whether it be paid or voluntary.

Not only is that common courtesy but we all perform better if we feel appreciated.

On 9 Jul 2013 at 8:20am Harry wrote:
I saw this pillock rollerblading down the middle of Western Road this morning, dog in tow. Poor thing looked terrified.

On 9 Jul 2013 at 11:26am Mutt lover wrote:
I suggest whoever sees this numpty, should take a photo. Then report the plonker to the RSPCA and the police.

On 9 Jul 2013 at 11:40am Harry wrote:
If I see him again I will.

21 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes Arms Penny 57:143
Lewes Arms Penny

I doubt that more