Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

RocketFM - Now in it's 10th year!

On 18 Oct 2010 at 10:16pm Digga wrote:
Rocket FM is back on the (internet) airwaves from today, and FM from Saturday on 87.8.
Whether you love it or hate it, it's been going strong for 10 whole years entertaining Lewesians with all manner of music and local news.
What do you think is good /bad about the station?

On 19 Oct 2010 at 12:28pm Cliffebimbo wrote:
Good=Dino Bishop & Eugene Bad=Rupert Whatever His Name Is. He should not waste his money on a plane ticket over from Canada.

On 19 Oct 2010 at 1:18pm mccauley wrote:
Couldn't find it on radio (or is it next Sat they start broadcasting?), and I couldn't access it online (Windows Media on Mac wouldn't connect stream).
Boo.

On 19 Oct 2010 at 2:47pm 'ere be monsters wrote:
Can't connect on line

On 19 Oct 2010 at 2:54pm bored wrote:
I suppose the highly boring Mr Pilfold will be Mr Beaning it all over the airwaves again this year along with his plastic celebrity sidekick Eugene ?

On 19 Oct 2010 at 11:44pm Digga wrote:
Ere Be Monsters, what browser are you using? The stream uses a standard Media Player plugin, so you should be able to get it working

On 20 Oct 2010 at 8:50am 'ere be monsters wrote:
Google Chrome. The pop up is just for web cam. I can see your bald patch from up here!!!

30 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

The Ouse upstream 120:132
The Ouse upstream

You have to do a degree for which there is no longer a bursary for, to earn a pittance working long hours in a system being... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like the forum and being able to respond to things I agree and don't agree with.
Clare