Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Riverside Cafe Bar

On 1 May 2009 at 11:44pm Frog wrote:
Pop into Riverside Cafe Bar its great
Post edited by The Webmaster at posters anonymous request

On 2 May 2009 at 9:05am Coffee lover wrote:
Always found the coffeeand sarnies/cakes to be superbdownstairs and love sitting there watching the world go by.
Didn't even know there was acafe upstairs !!!!....don't suppose you're the owner by any chance Frog ?????

On 2 May 2009 at 9:25am Frog wrote:
never heard of either. bring greggs to lewes that will close down a few more crap ones

On 2 May 2009 at 11:01am Smartarse. wrote:
Hhhmm...The 1st post was grammatically correct.(The original post anyway.)
The 3rd post...Wasn't..
Me thinks maybe the 2 Frogs are related?
Thought you'd been quiet...Of course,it's Saturday,school is off today...
Why don't you call yourself 'Firework',or even better,'Light the blue touchpaper...'

On 2 May 2009 at 12:39pm Buggles wrote:
It stinks. Literally. It smells of butchers and fishmonger and the bleach they use to clean the fridges with. Might be alright in the summer if they open the windows.

On 2 May 2009 at 2:38pm anon wrote:
Yuk the Riverside cafe downstairs is disgusting...cold coffee and mouldy sandwiches...well that has been mine and some friends experience of late..

On 2 May 2009 at 2:59pm cato wrote:
I have to say that it has changed from when the grey haired man had it and the young man who served.Gave it a go recently and standards have definately fallen.Such a shame when that happens.Used to love the creyfish bagette!!

On 2 May 2009 at 4:17pm THEINTREPIDFOX wrote:
The staff upstairs always makes me almost feel guilty when placing an order or asking for the bill. Shame as it's a nice place.

On 2 May 2009 at 4:52pm cato wrote:
Again (I think)a new owner.Went there a lot some years ago when an older man had it.He ran it well.Yes it is a lovely place just a shame service not up to scratch.

On 12 May 2009 at 9:38pm demon 2 wrote:
its ok

27 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes Sheep 79:132
Lewes Sheep

Hello. I was also recently looking for the perfect place for a photo shoot. more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
The Lewes Forum is one of the many great things about Lewes
Nina