Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Ringmer

On 6 Apr 2016 at 5:20pm Lewes resident wrote:
Why is Ringmer such a sad place compared to Lewes? Weird! Thought they would be a lot more similar.
On 6 Apr 2016 at 6:09pm townie wrote:
Why do you need to compare, you sad little retard. Live your life, let others live theirs. This forum really does scrape the barrel sometimes.
On 6 Apr 2016 at 6:10pm Jester wrote:
Yeah exactly just like Cooksbridge too! Knob end!!
On 6 Apr 2016 at 6:18pm Oogle Maps wrote:
Where's Knob End in Cooksbridge? Have you got the postcode.
On 6 Apr 2016 at 6:42pm Lewes r. wrote:
Because I think it's striking how different the atmosphere and people are and they are 1 mile apart. Just an observation, I don't care if it's a sad place, don't live there.
On 6 Apr 2016 at 9:17pm Richard wrote:
Thankfully, those who post on this forum are not at all representative of the population of Lewes.
On 7 Apr 2016 at 12:36pm Lion Lady wrote:
grow up or get back to school
On 7 Apr 2016 at 1:01pm Lenny the Lion wrote:
Well Helooo Lion Lady. I am the original Lion Loins of Longleat. I hope you'll visit me and my Pride.
On 7 Apr 2016 at 9:33pm ImisstheOlddays wrote:
It's sad because Middletons has closed and we have no-where to buy string. However the pub's re-opened and we have our bikeway so people will be more cheerful soon!

On 7 Apr 2016 at 9:35pm jezabel wrote:
Go Townie! Yes, what a sad little retard indeed 'Lewes Resident' is.
On 7 Apr 2016 at 10:02pm Lewes R. wrote:
Barcombe is lively and vibrant in comparison!
On 8 Apr 2016 at 8:42am Barcombe man wrote:
Come and live in Barcombe, A. You will soon get to like a nice village community, where most people know each other and there is hardly any crime or anti-social behaviour.
What we do have are a good shop and Post Office, pub, an excellent primary school and two-hourly bus service to Lewes.

On 11 Apr 2016 at 5:37pm Roly Mo wrote:
Do you know why Ringmer is great? No DFLs and loads of real Lewes people.

24 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes Station 88:143
Lewes Station

What happened to my post made last night? Is there a curfew from 11 pm? What are the rules with this forum? Just tell me and... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I may not agree with you, but I will defend to the death your right to make an ass of yourself.
Oscar Wilde