Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Retarded Traffic Wardens

On 5 Jan 2009 at 12:53pm Defender of the Realm wrote:
Recently I received a ticket incorrectly, the valid ticket was clearly on display in the window and presumably, the Blue Nazi just could not read it. I went to the parking office and it was almost as if they expected to see people on a daily basis appealing tickets. Time is money and I have wasted time on their mistake, I want compensation in the form of a Wardens head on a spike that I can fix to my car as a warning to others

On 5 Jan 2009 at 2:00pm Local wrote:
It might be worth putting in a bill for your wasted time and then, if they don't pay, give them another 28 days, with a warning that you are going to use the Small Claims court to get what they owe.

On 5 Jan 2009 at 5:08pm merlin wrote:
u will get naff all out of ncp lol

On 5 Jan 2009 at 5:27pm Local wrote:
I'm sure you're right Merlin, but it does wind orgs of that kind up.

On 9 Jan 2009 at 7:17pm john wrote:
Defender of the Realm. "Blue Nazi is racist". you better watch it.

On 13 Jan 2009 at 6:33pm wantstomovefromlewes wrote:
Lol I wouldn't bother with him John he can't see that it is (see above)

On 23 Feb 2009 at 2:37pm DEMON2 wrote:
DO NOT WORRY MY FRIENDS GOD PAYS HIS DEBTS ALL IN GOOD TIME SOMETHING WILL HAPPEN YOU WILL ALL SEE WE WILL HAVE THE LAST LAUGH HA HA HA HARRRRR

On 5 Mar 2009 at 10:56pm bb wrote:
they do have people appealing everyday, genius.

On 5 Mar 2009 at 11:00pm bb wrote:
thats why its called a PARKING SHOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

28 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Cliffe Tableau 2015 24:132
Cliffe Tableau 2015

Hi. Has anyone been camping at Blackberry wood? I've booked with a small group for next month but am reading conflicting info on... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like tea and faerie cakes on the Castle Green
NCG