Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Research sessions with Brighton / Lewes residents

On 18 Jan 2016 at 7:55pm Lamis - Murmur wrote:
Hello
I work as an freelance research recruiter and I am currently recruiting for a research project in the Brighton area.
Details below:
Looking for participants for market research sessions about personal finances, lasting 1 hour.
Male and females, ages 30 - 55.
Pay = 40 cash incentive.
These will be one to one interviews.
Dates for interviews:
Thursday 21st January, slots below:
10am, 12 midday, 2pm
Anyone interested please email lamis.h@murmurresearch.com
Many thanks
Lamis

On 18 Jan 2016 at 8:37pm Mavis wrote:
Can you be clearer ? Are you offering 40 for one hour interview? I might be interested.
On 18 Jan 2016 at 8:53pm big man wrote:
lewes for lewes people
On 18 Jan 2016 at 10:18pm Clifford wrote:
'Pay = 40 cash incentive'? If you mean Pay = 40, why not say so. This 'cash incentive' makes it sound as if you mean something else. So, spell it out.
On 18 Jan 2016 at 10:46pm Lamis - Murmur wrote:
Apologies I did not mean to be vague. It is a 40 cash payment that you receive after the interview. This is genuine research and the session will consist of yourself and a researcher discussing open-ended questions revolving around the research topic - how people feel about their finances.
The interview will last one hour and will be held in Central Brighton.
Timings :
Thursday January 21st
10am, 12 midday and 2pm
We are also holding more interviews Friday 22nd at the same time slots. I will allocate people slots, after a brief chat on the phone to go through the details of the session.
Anyone interested can email me at lamis.h@murmurresearch.com and I will give you a quick call to discuss.
Many thanks
Lamis
On 18 Jan 2016 at 10:59pm Nigel wrote:
Lamis name has muslin origins, you're not from Nigeria are you ? Will you be wanting bank details as usual ?
On 18 Jan 2016 at 11:01pm Nigel wrote:
"soft to the touch" !!
On 19 Jan 2016 at 7:12am Zzz... wrote:
Welcome to Lewes Lamis. :-(

On 20 Jan 2016 at 1:58am Lewes Voter 3 wrote:
I'm surprised, but it all checks out. Genuine research company, with at least two members of staff putting some visible effort into being community-minded in their spare time.

On 20 Jan 2016 at 1:16pm Embarrassed wrote:
Poor sod must wish he'd never asked.

On 20 Jan 2016 at 9:12pm Ethnographic immersion wrote:
Is that a full body baptism into some bizarre cult ? I'm off to do a latihan. ( I think Lamis is a lady )
On 21 Jan 2016 at 5:21pm Lamis wrote:
This is all quite hilarious actually.
And yeah we are a genuine company... as the user above pointed out. I often use local area forums to recruit for focus groups and I'm well used to (racist) trolls so never take it personally. And someone actually looked up the meaning of my name? Never seen that one before I must say.
Still, managed to recruit 6 people from this forum for the project. So all in all, a success.

25 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Pipe Passage 98:132
Pipe Passage

What will channel 4 news be without him and his colourful ties? more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like The Grange Gardens, and the way the teashop has the most odd mixture of china from the charity shops
Jojo