Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Renting out a car parking space

On 24 Apr 2013 at 8:38pm Horseman7 wrote:
Does anybody rent out a space in Lewes? And if so, which site do they use please?

On 27 Apr 2013 at 10:44am Ed Can Do wrote:
I know a few people in Court Road rent out their parking spots but I believe it's on an informal, word of mouth basis.
On 27 Apr 2013 at 11:48pm Ed Can Do wrote:
As it happens, I might look into this myself as I see the spray paint has gone down in Spences Lane for the new double yellows nobody wants and the police HQ staff are going to need somewhere to park during the day. The driveway I'm not using all day while I'm at work could turn out to be a nice little earner...
On 28 Apr 2013 at 1:54am Horseman7 wrote:
Originally I thought SPHQ staff would not be interested in my space as I'm in Old Malling Way, where they can park for nothing. However, there's less and less room here now - presumably because they've moved away from outside your house...... And outside the shop..... And outside the community centre. Also the lay-bys are taken up by Winnebagos selling golf balls.
On 30 Apr 2013 at 10:51pm Ed Can Do wrote:
I know a couple of people who work at the HQ, I'll ask them if there's any sort of internal noticeboard you could put an ad up on.
On 31 Jul 2015 at 2:17pm Alexandra wrote:
Hey,
We're looking to rent a space around the Cliffe Leas/South Court/Farncombe Road area. Does anyone here have a space we can rent? Or know how we would go about it? We'd be happy to do it on a 'if you're having family over, let us know and we'll move the car' basis.
Thanks!
Alex

On 31 Jul 2015 at 2:24pm Alexandra wrote:
Does anyone know where we can find a car space to rent in the Cliff Leas/Farncombe Road area. Can anyone help or direct us somewhere where we could find one?
Thanks!

On 10 Aug 2016 at 12:28pm philip smale wrote:
Car parking space available to rent,court road,lewes.
call,01273-486132.

29 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

heading for extinction 43:132
heading for extinction

I donít think Dominic is letting him out. more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like the walk along the ouse to Hamsey church, the view from the top of the Castle, Pells pool, the antique shops and boot fair, the lion in the window of the 15c bookshop, keere street
BrixtonBelle