Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Remember Remember - Opening Night

On 2 Oct 2008 at 10:37am Amethyst wrote:
What a fantastic show - well done to Lewes Operatic Society. Some of the singing was fantastic especially Tim Crouch, Neil Horscraft and the 3 leading ladies. If you have not been yet it is well worth it. The only downside is the seating is cramped and it is about 2 1/2 hours long - it also gets very hot.

On 2 Oct 2008 at 11:01am Lord Landport wrote:
I heard a rumour it had sold out? any truth ?????

On 2 Oct 2008 at 4:08pm Chav wrote:
Sold out eh? Anyone know where I can get some tickets? Me and all my mates wanna go.
Also, can anyone help me sign up for E Bay?

On 2 Oct 2008 at 4:29pm Lori Godby wrote:
Yes, it the show fully sold out the Friday prior to opening night. The only hope to getting to see it is if someone returns their tickets.

On 4 Oct 2008 at 1:30am Spinster Of This Parish wrote:
Just returned from my viewing......brilliant!
Very impressed with the whole production (casting, costumes, lighting etc) and wish to send a huge well done to all of those involved.
Seating is cramped and wow does my back ache as a result!

On 5 Oct 2008 at 12:26pm juju wrote:
Well done LOS Fantastic and a fitting tribute to Paul Wheeler whose widow showed great strenght and dignity in her speach of support to LOS members.
I look forward to seeing this show hit the west end.

On 5 Oct 2008 at 12:38pm Cliffebimbo wrote:
I second that, Juju, it was fantastic. So, you were there at the end and so was I, so who are you?????

On 5 Oct 2008 at 6:44pm juju wrote:
WE left just after the speeches, via the back door. We stood just to the right of the bar.
where were you?

On 5 Oct 2008 at 8:43pm Cliffebimbo wrote:
Standing by the guy, but moved to the bar after the speeches.

On 7 Oct 2008 at 7:08am juju wrote:
Cliffebimbo, you could always ask Sinster or Lauren who i am, or maybe just meet for coffee one day!

27 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

The Elly Angel 114:132
The Elly Angel

This morning some runners from Lewes (hardy souls given the downpours) were passing along the lanes in East Chiltington when they... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I may not agree with you, but I will defend to the death your right to make an ass of yourself.
Oscar Wilde