Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Regarding Fading Sex Life...

On 3 Sep 2010 at 11:56am RainyGallly wrote:
hey all... so i'm a woman hitting my later 30's and my love life with my partner has been deteriorating. A few good friends have informed me about yoga and how it can reinvigorate the body.. (quote unquote reinvigorate). So, i did some research on the subject and found that ladies who perform yoga have an simpler time sustaining moisture throughout intercourse while at the same time being capable to tighten the vaginal walls for stimulation and friction. now, this sounds good and all but i have personally never seen an actual yoga workout that utilizes "tightening"? have you guys?
I've also read that stretching and stimulating these muscles will improve your posture, sex appeal and will also improve your sexual awareness and capability to feel comfy and attractive with your partner. now, does anyone have any experience with this that they'd like to share? if not with yoga, has anything else assisted you with putting fire back in your love life? Thanks!

On 3 Sep 2010 at 12:08pm williamdyer wrote:
Exercise such as Yoga leads to improved muscle tone, flexibility and better body image, which in turn improves sexual function. Some of the poses can help tighten the pelvic floor, which in turn can improve vaginal tone. Not sure about the moisture side of things though - perhaps a welcome side-effect of improved self-image and libido.
I understand that pelvic floor work can improve sexual function in men too. Not talking about the Sting style 'Tantric' yoga though!

On 3 Sep 2010 at 12:40pm Pervy Pete wrote:
Forget all that yoga stuff. Swinging is the way to go to refresh your sex life, and there are loads of swingers and swingers groups in and around Lewes.

On 3 Sep 2010 at 1:23pm Old cynic wrote:
Yoga make you fart

On 3 Sep 2010 at 1:56pm 'ere be monsters wrote:
That's yoghurt

On 3 Sep 2010 at 2:35pm Freud wrote:
Please to clarify:-
You are become bored with your love life, and these uninspiring sex experiences is becoming painful due to the lack of lady lubrication.
Or else:
You feel yoga would improve the greasiness of your growler. Ergo, the sex improves. Dilutum explicatio.
Which please?
On 3 Sep 2010 at 4:30pm Tickled wrote:
I love this forum !!!

On 3 Sep 2010 at 5:17pm me wrote:
"yoga would improve the greasiness of your growler"
So eloquently put :|

On 4 Sep 2010 at 12:21am Brixtonbelle wrote:
Bloomin 'eck.
Yoga does make you fart but I think improved pelvic floor function can be got (sorry, poor phrasing) through Pilates, which focuses on core stability.

But this is nothing compared to the sexual problem in the Guardian today.

www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/2010/sep/02/boyfriend-anal-sex-threesome

On 4 Sep 2010 at 10:46am King Of The Swingers wrote:
No comment on Pervy Pete's post (bit of a tongue twister, so to speak). I suggest you make a trip to Ann Summers, leave the fella behind tho, as there is absolutely nothing more embarrassing than being a bloke standing outside the changing rooms in Ann Summers, especially as generally the changing rooms are at the back, the same place where they keep the "sexual aides". Get a nice little number and maybe pick up some substitute lady grease whilst you're there. Be experimental.

27 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

lewes penny 73:132
lewes penny

He runs this country in the current vacuum of effective leadership. It's a disastrous time for it to happen. more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like All the wide open spaces on the downs
Jojo