Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Refugee

On 23 Jun 2016 at 9:58am Dollie wrote:
Saw this poor black guy walking along the High Road from south Malling through town ( saw him later in town), he looked as if he had walked from Africa, really sad! Anyone saw him?
On 23 Jun 2016 at 10:06am dick wrote:
that's it voting out out . He will have about 50 of he mate with . I also saw white man in his 80s walking around the town . He had work hard for this green land over the years do not for get this white man
On 23 Jun 2016 at 10:25am Zebedee wrote:
I saw him about 9.30 walking from Lewes along the A26 towards Barcombe. I thought about offering him a lift (but as he was going in the other direction it didn't seem sensible).
On 23 Jun 2016 at 10:39am Dollie wrote:
Well, just hits you how they are walking all the way, poor people...
On 23 Jun 2016 at 12:01pm Historian wrote:
Well it's worth it to them isn't it ? Walk through the channel tunnel, spend several months relaxing at her Majesty's pleasure, building up your strength in the warm and good food, compared to what you're used to. Then spend a day in court and walk out legitimate immigrant. What's that message being sent ??
On 23 Jun 2016 at 1:29pm endoftheouse wrote:
Dark skin and marching. Looks like a member of The Borough Bonfire Society.
On 23 Jun 2016 at 3:24pm dicky wrote:
Yo massa me speakum pigin english bigman dick he say 50 more come me kno seeum . Is this a form of Lewes illiteratum taken too another level.
On 23 Jun 2016 at 3:24pm Jester wrote:
Don't feel bad dollie. Those people walk over 30 miles everyday just to get water in the blazing heat. Think of it this way, at least he isn't walking to get water all he has to do is look up and open his mouth.
On 23 Jun 2016 at 4:00pm Working man wrote:
Historian, you forgot to add that this "poor" refugee will also have free access to the NHS, housing benefit and many other services that our years of N.I. contributions have paid for.
Why did he not claim asylum in France? It is time to raise the drawbridge.
Vote LEAVE.
On 23 Jun 2016 at 4:19pm Dave c wrote:
is there a war in France no so why no stay there. here for free hand out
I will vote out out and keep us out out
On 23 Jun 2016 at 6:23pm Bono wrote:
Shut up dave, people like you are no good to society as a whole. Yeah ok free NHS, but do you realise that if we leave the EU, there will be nobody to fill the gaps of nurses and doctors, as 'british' citizens lack the education needed by the health service to care for us when sick. So ignorant to the fact that we need be part of the EU to remain one of the strongest countries in the world.

26 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Brian_the_Snail_Lewes 14:132
Brian_the_Snail_Lewes

P.S. this is becoming a habit but what the hell? You may need a little help so may I refer you to you tube~ Richard Werner the... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
Thomas Paine