Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Record & book store

On 24 Mar 2016 at 4:43pm Joe Harvard wrote:
My son was in Lewes & happened to find a record-&-book shop which carried the 33-1/3 series of books [some 120 in all, each about a single album & most written by musicians] & he got the impression it might be possible to arrange an in-store reading there with music. Unfortunately he didn't get the name of the store. I'm interested in trying to find a venue for a book reading, music-&-storytelling appearance & I wonder if somebody knows the store -- or wants to host a VERY entertaining event by an award-winning raconteur/musician?

Check it out here »
On 24 Mar 2016 at 6:05pm Celine wrote:
Si's Sounds on Station Street? Union Music Store on Lansdowne?
On 24 Mar 2016 at 6:26pm In the Know wrote:
Try the Record Bar in Cliffe High Street or Tansley and Cooke up by the castle.
On 24 Mar 2016 at 7:27pm Sussex Jim wrote:
In the know- It's not April 1st. yet.
On 24 Mar 2016 at 8:31pm Guido wrote:
Union records?
On 24 Mar 2016 at 8:43pm joe harvard wrote:
Appreciate the information. Looking forward to visiting the area, it's been a decade or so since my last time there. While I enjoy being a tourist it always seems a waste when I'm so far from home & don't get to share an evening of music & stories with some locals.
On 25 Mar 2016 at 7:52am Observer wrote:
How can someone dislike that last post? What was offensive about it? You bunch of *****
On 25 Mar 2016 at 4:07pm National F***wit wrote:
Coz he's foreign!
On 25 Mar 2016 at 4:40pm Ghost of Maggie wrote:
Just.........never mind that , Mr Harvard has mistaken the Paras for my boys the S A S ." Who Dares Wins" is their motto. "He who dares...wins" is a Del Boy quote as is "Mange tout" and "You plonker, Rodders". I hope Mr Harvard edits his Facebook so we can continue the special relationship that dear Ronald and I cherished.

28 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Closet and Botts 28:143
Closet and Botts

It just bothers me that anyone thinks that they or the government have the right to tell me what I can put in my own body. more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
The Lewes Forum is one of the many great things about Lewes
Nina