I'm completely skint and need some recession-busting top tips to keep the wolves from the door. What are your top money saving tips?
For what it's worth, here are mine:
1. If you have kids, buy an annual season ticket for Paradise Park - 2 adults and up to 3 children for £35
2. If you have a chimney but don't regularly have a fire, get some wool lagging material (7 from B&Q), bung it in a dustbin bag and shove it up the chimney (but don't light a fire when it;'s up there!) . It will stop heat disappearing up the chimney
3. Buy shampoo, toothpaste etc at the pound shops in Brighton or Eastbourne
4. If you have pre-school kids, buy their presents at charity shops and car boot sales - they won't care. Also, the Lewes Toy Library is a brilliant alternative to buying lots of things
5. If you want a day out in London, you can pre-book a ticket on Southern Rail for 10, as long as it's a week in advance
Anyone else have any suggestions?