Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

ROLFIE BABY

On 16 May 2014 at 1:49pm GARRY wrote:
I'm amazed it took Rolf Harris' victims 25 years to finally guess what it was.
On 17 May 2014 at 12:23am Parent wrote:
So you think a 13yr old girl is fair game for middle age celeb males? Or... maybe you think he is innocent? Like to have your proof as it would save everyone time.
Perhaps, I am (hopefully) not understanding your post. Please explain.
On 17 May 2014 at 12:58am Henry wrote:
@Parent Rolfs catch phrase was 'Can you tell what it is yet?' which he said halfway though painting his murals often with a decorators roller.

On 17 May 2014 at 11:55pm Parent wrote:
Thanks. I do appreciate the explanation, but would it be funny if Garry's daughter was an alleged victim? I don't mean to be a wet blanket; but rape isn't a laughing matter. So however witty; it will never be funny or in good taste.
On 18 May 2014 at 1:44pm drone wrote:
Parent, Rolf Harris is not required to prove his innocence. The Prosecution is required to prove his guilt.
On 18 May 2014 at 10:05pm Parent wrote:
True, but never said he was guilty. Only that it was a joke in poor taste. If you had proof of his innocence, then perhaps you could be justified in making jokes about the accusations. Until then, I will stand by my poor taste comments.

31 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes Swans in the pool 91:143
Lewes Swans in the pool

The old hyena's really living up to his name. Whatever you think about Corbyn the last thing you could imagine is that he's... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I may not agree with you, but I will defend to the death your right to make an ass of yourself.
Oscar Wilde