Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

R.I.P Steve Arch

On 27 Jan 2014 at 9:58am Tim wrote:
Just heard the shocking news that one of the greatest characters in Lewes has sadly passed away in his sleep at home.
God rest you brother. Sleep well. I for one will miss you mate.
My condolences to his family at this awful time. Xxx
On 27 Jan 2014 at 11:38am Alice wrote:
Steve was our lovely neighbour, a kind and funny man who will be extremely missed by us, he never failed to make me smile and fortunately he had very good taste in music! R.I.P Steve
On 27 Jan 2014 at 2:34pm Marion wrote:
I am so shocked to hear about Stephen. He was a lovely man and will be so sadly missed. I knew him from his time in Watford. My thoughts are with his family at this time.
On 3 Feb 2014 at 6:22pm mad elk wrote:
A true Lewes personality and always good company when "Pint in hand!" I will miss our beery chats in whichever hostelry I would see him in. A truly larger than life man. I was NEVER bored in his company!!! I will miss him greatly.
On 4 Feb 2014 at 4:06pm Dave wrote:
I have been asked to inform you that Steve Arch's funeral will take place at 2pm on Wednesday 12th February at St John sub Castro Church, Abinger Place, Lewes. BN7 2QA. Friends are invited to go to the Black Horse in Western Road, Lewes, afterwards.
This has been sent now, in order to allow those that wish to attend, more time to make suitable arrangements.
There is a very good tribute to Steve at this blog/website:

Check it out here »
On 6 Feb 2014 at 1:06pm Annette Curtin-Twitcher wrote:
So sad to hear this. Steve was one in a million, kind, funny and equally disrespectful to everyone, but in a very jolly way.
He'll be very much missed, by so many people.

31 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Harveys Brewery 40:143
Harveys Brewery

Google Lewes Resignalling then select Network Rail item. Shows dates more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.
George Orwell