Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Quite now rookie

On 9 Dec 2007 at 7:29pm Mark wrote:
Hayes & Yeading 2-1 Lewes

On 9 Dec 2007 at 7:46pm FA wrote:
Go away you tw@t Mark.

On 10 Dec 2007 at 6:26pm Rookie wrote:
I'm quite what Mark? What school did you go to? I bet it was approved. Lewes lost, so what? FA......I concur with you entirely.

On 10 Dec 2007 at 6:30pm FA wrote:
I was talking to one of the blokes up the Tally Ho on sunday....he's a divot stomper and the kit man at Lewes and he was saying Lewes just didn't turn up on saturday.
Back to winning ways next week and of course, over christmas

On 10 Dec 2007 at 7:21pm Mark wrote:
Sore losers, shout from the rooftops when winning bitching when losing.

On 10 Dec 2007 at 8:42pm MC wrote:
Do Lewes have a football team?
Why?

On 10 Dec 2007 at 9:24pm Rookie wrote:
Who's a sore loser Mark? Who's bitching Mark? I can't see that anywhere Mark. Better read it again Mark.
FA.......I know the guy at the Tally Ho you were talking to. Nice bloke too.

On 11 Dec 2007 at 1:21pm Double Yellow Line wrote:
I don't have problem with Mark giving out the result (although I can't see why he would need to). But it's now become a silly slanging match.
Leave it lads e ain't worth it.

On 11 Dec 2007 at 9:16pm Mark wrote:
My point is,We have to put up with Rookie shouting the odds when Lewes win but he soon shuts up when they lose.
Mc Lewes have a team of sorts.

On 11 Dec 2007 at 10:22pm cleopatra wrote:
Ohhh just seen some over the other comments you have made on other subjects Mark. Not a popular guy are we?

On 12 Dec 2007 at 12:17am Rookie wrote:
Whats the problem with that? Fans the world over celebrate the wins but not the defeats. I smell the odour of a jealous eastbourne fan................

On 12 Dec 2007 at 12:30am Rookie wrote:
For a town of its size Lewes have an excellent team. At the moment it is the best team the town has ever had and is at its highest ever position in over 120 years of existence. The ground is being developed and everything looks rosy.

25 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Castle view 19:143
Castle view

Extinction Rebellion, the ecological protest group founded in 2018, has initiated its “Summer Uprising”. Namely, blockading roads... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I may not agree with you, but I will defend to the death your right to make an ass of yourself.
Oscar Wilde