Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Queens Road

On 8 Apr 2014 at 12:09pm Curious wrote:
What's going on in Queens Road? Police and ambulances?
On 8 Apr 2014 at 12:39pm Onlooker wrote:
3 ambulances, 4 police cars and a paramedic car....a domestic??
On 8 Apr 2014 at 9:20pm Saddened wrote:
Nothing for any of you gossips to get worked up about. A long time resident has passed away, thoughts go to the family concerned
On 9 Apr 2014 at 2:30am Queens road resident. wrote:
And 4 police cars????? Such a gossip. At most there was only 2!!! Thought go out to the said gentleman's family. he will be missed.
On 9 Apr 2014 at 8:37am Onlooker wrote:
3 ambulances? for one person?

On 9 Apr 2014 at 12:20pm Queens road resident wrote:
Speak to any paramedic and they will tell you that this is the norm if available. If I had a heart attach or collapsed I'd be pleased to know I have 3 ambulances on way to help me.
On 9 Apr 2014 at 4:28pm Onlooker2 wrote:
I thought the whole thing was strange. A police car there from early in the morning. then suddenly at lunchtime coppers running down the road. 3 ambulances and a paramedic car plus several police...just for one death (all be it very sad) of one elderly resident?
I don't buy. Must have been more to it than that.
On 9 Apr 2014 at 9:19pm Saddened wrote:
I'm afraid not onlooker2, sorry to disappoint
On 9 Apr 2014 at 11:17pm How very sad wrote:
Just for one death! How cheap does that make life sound? Onlooker2, I f****ng hate you, whoever you are.
On 10 Apr 2014 at 12:36am Queens road resident wrote:
Onlooker2 I just hope when the day comes and you are unconscious and needing urgent medical attention and no one can gain access no one bothers!

On 10 Apr 2014 at 7:46am h.hor12 wrote:
perhaps if the last 2 posters have given some info instead of getting aggressive it might have been helpful

On 10 Apr 2014 at 9:06am Earl of Lewes wrote:
I think 'How Very Sad' and 'Queens Road Resident' were missing the point. Onlooker2 wasn't being callous, but merely making a point about the level of response. My father-in-law died a pretty horrible death because all of the medical staff in the vicinity were dealing with someone else (who, it turned out, wasn't that ill).
However ill someone is, do they need three ambulances?
On 10 Apr 2014 at 1:39pm Friend wrote:
h.hor12, what info do you require? I would suggest that if you do not know then you do not need to know. Please can we draw an end to this thread and be respectful that there is a grieving family who may very well read this forum.
On 10 Apr 2014 at 7:31pm Daydreamer wrote:
It's very sad to see that people have no respect for people and their neighbours.
I feel terrible for the family for it to end up being discussed on here please webbo can you remove this thread.
On 11 Apr 2014 at 5:44am The Kronic wrote:
Oh get over it Daydreamer. It's a public discussion forum
On 11 Apr 2014 at 1:46pm Curious wrote:
So if a pile of police and ambulances turn up in your road, you wouldn't be curious and would mind your own business??? My arse.
Instead of going off on one, Saddened and Queens Road Resident could have just explained simply what had happened and the thread would have ended there. But no...typically they have to slate me for asking a simple question .
On 11 Apr 2014 at 7:42pm queens road resident wrote:
I think you'll find it was explained but it was not believed!

20 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

lewes penny 73:132
lewes penny

Always good to hear from you or see you IDM whether on the dance floor or on here. Good luck with the new project. Keep us posted. more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Liberty cannot be preserved without general knowledge among the people.
John Adams