Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Pub Quiz??

On 20 Jun 2011 at 8:01am Pub Quiz Enthusiast wrote:
Hi Guys,
Does anyone know any good pub quizes in Lewes??

On 20 Jun 2011 at 10:20am Extra wrote:
Royal Oak, Barcombe, last Tuesday in Month. £2.50 including refreshments,
in aid of St Peter and St James Hospice. Harveys ales. Winner has to set the following months questions. Teams of fourish.

On 20 Jun 2011 at 5:16pm Pub Quiz Enthusiast wrote:
Are there any good ones in Lewes? Im always a bit nervous of having an accident when i drive home hammered.

On 20 Jun 2011 at 5:21pm priss. wrote:
Kings Head on Southover High St.
Alternate Sundays, 8pm kickoff.
Details in the Forum events calender

On 20 Jun 2011 at 9:13pm MC wrote:
You can walk or cycle home from Barcombe. Lovely moonlit trip along the river. Take your water wings.

On 22 Jun 2011 at 8:33am Quizteama wrote:
It's a shame internet-enabled mobile phones have made it so easy to cheat. I would imagine the Barcombe pub quiz is ok, probably not great reception out there

On 22 Jun 2011 at 10:12am Fairmeadow wrote:
Next quiz night at King's Church (with licensed bar) is 2 July. Tickets £6.50 including fish & chips if bought by this weekend; £5 (no fish & chips) on the night. Rich the pastor always wins - but there are key gaps in his team this time.

On 22 Jun 2011 at 12:19pm clowsie wrote:
Lewes Con Club's next quiz is July 7th, £1.00 per head, teams of 4. - 139 High Street, Lewes. All welcome.

On 22 Jun 2011 at 2:12pm Mike wrote:
Not exactly in Lewes, but the Horns Lodge in Chailey has a quiz last Tuesday of each month (i.e. next Tuesday). £2 to enter, teams of 6, cash prize with donation going to charity.

On 22 Jun 2011 at 8:58pm deckard wrote:
The kings head quiz alternate sundays . Next one 03/07/11. 100 questions , 40 music clips, 20 pictures and 40 general knowledge questions in 2 and a small bit hours . At only a pound each a bargain of an evening. I recommend you check it out.

27 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Pipe Passage 98:132
Pipe Passage

He runs this country in the current vacuum of effective leadership. It's a disastrous time for it to happen. more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
Thomas Paine