Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Pub Quiz??

On 20 Jun 2011 at 8:01am Pub Quiz Enthusiast wrote:
Hi Guys,
Does anyone know any good pub quizes in Lewes??

On 20 Jun 2011 at 10:20am Extra wrote:
Royal Oak, Barcombe, last Tuesday in Month. £2.50 including refreshments,
in aid of St Peter and St James Hospice. Harveys ales. Winner has to set the following months questions. Teams of fourish.

On 20 Jun 2011 at 5:16pm Pub Quiz Enthusiast wrote:
Are there any good ones in Lewes? Im always a bit nervous of having an accident when i drive home hammered.

On 20 Jun 2011 at 5:21pm priss. wrote:
Kings Head on Southover High St.
Alternate Sundays, 8pm kickoff.
Details in the Forum events calender

On 20 Jun 2011 at 9:13pm MC wrote:
You can walk or cycle home from Barcombe. Lovely moonlit trip along the river. Take your water wings.

On 22 Jun 2011 at 8:33am Quizteama wrote:
It's a shame internet-enabled mobile phones have made it so easy to cheat. I would imagine the Barcombe pub quiz is ok, probably not great reception out there

On 22 Jun 2011 at 10:12am Fairmeadow wrote:
Next quiz night at King's Church (with licensed bar) is 2 July. Tickets £6.50 including fish & chips if bought by this weekend; £5 (no fish & chips) on the night. Rich the pastor always wins - but there are key gaps in his team this time.

On 22 Jun 2011 at 12:19pm clowsie wrote:
Lewes Con Club's next quiz is July 7th, £1.00 per head, teams of 4. - 139 High Street, Lewes. All welcome.

On 22 Jun 2011 at 2:12pm Mike wrote:
Not exactly in Lewes, but the Horns Lodge in Chailey has a quiz last Tuesday of each month (i.e. next Tuesday). £2 to enter, teams of 6, cash prize with donation going to charity.

On 22 Jun 2011 at 8:58pm deckard wrote:
The kings head quiz alternate sundays . Next one 03/07/11. 100 questions , 40 music clips, 20 pictures and 40 general knowledge questions in 2 and a small bit hours . At only a pound each a bargain of an evening. I recommend you check it out.

27 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

The Lansdown Penny 117:132
The Lansdown Penny

Eddi: Amazon delivered your parcels to us today you've got the wrong address in your account.

Please let me know what you... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like the forum and being able to respond to things I agree and don't agree with.
Clare