Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Private Rental

On 4 Jun 2014 at 10:09am TeeJay wrote:
I know this has been discussed on this forum a number of times but me and my girlfriend are looking to rent in Lewes.
We are a professional couple in our twenties and are finding it difficult to find a place. We are reliable rent payers who can pay up to 950 and have a deposit ready.
I have searched the Internet high and low. However most places seem to be through agencies and their fees are somewhat astronomical and make it rather difficult I even rent a property together.
We would appreciate any feedback on this.
Thank you
On 4 Jun 2014 at 8:19pm Nicholas Von Rachmann wrote:
Tough - find a doss place in Newhaven and commute .

On 6 Jun 2014 at 9:59pm edtheplumber wrote:
I look after a number of houses in Lewes (for plumbing); but if you text me your details, I may be able to find a house for you. I don't know what the owners require do I can only do an introduction. text me your moving dates and a quick summary at 0c7b9n41m61,5594. Please remove the non-numerical characters.
ta
Ed

34 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes Town Clock 94:143
Lewes Town Clock

Examining the activity of the sun and assessing its influence on the earth's climate may well provide entertainment to some Tom... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like the forum and being able to respond to things I agree and don't agree with.
Clare