Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Postgraduate help!

On 24 Sep 2015 at 10:34am Camille wrote:
Hi all! I am a postgraduate study in need of a lot of help. Your help would be so greatly appreciated.
I am a postgraduate student writing my dissertation on the subcategories of attachment and parenting. I am hoping to add to the body of research of developmental psychology by expanding our knowledge of how age affects our parenting, how attachment affects parenting, and the intergenerational effects of parenting and attachment.
My study is a few questionnaires to fill out online. The survey can only be completed by mothers. I'm sorry dads! I could only pick mothers due to a limited time scale on my dissertation.
In the interest of honesty, this isn't a quick minute 2 minute survey, it is more like 10 minutes of needing to be comfy on the couch while the house is quiet. Right now I have 60 participants but require 150 for the dissertation. Once my study is finished I promise to try to get the results up on here for all of you mums and dads interested!
Here is the link:
www.surveymonkey.com/r/blue_attachment_parenting
Please know that your involvement would not only help me greatly, but would mean the world to me. Thank you for reading!

On 24 Sep 2015 at 10:52am John Smith wrote:
Would you like to hear from adoptive mothers too, Camille? I know that attachment is often a real challenge for them.
On 24 Sep 2015 at 2:45pm Just me wrote:
Sounds like a great dissertation. I wrote a half dissertation (colleage course) on the affects of attachement in later years.
Can expectant mothers fill it out or just ones who have the actual child out of the womb?
Good luck with your dissertation!

On 14 Nov 2015 at 10:53am Camille wrote:
John Smith: I'm sorry for the late response! I think adoptive mothers would be a lovely addition to my survey. (very interesting topic, I'll have to research) Thank you!

On 14 Nov 2015 at 11:04am Camille wrote:
Just me: Thank you for your response! What were your findings?
I'm sorry to say but only mothers with children outside the womb would be helpful for survey.
Thank you so much!
(I apologize for the late response, I have a lot of trouble figuring out these chat forums)

32 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes antiques centre 53:132
Lewes antiques centre

Well it looks as if I can jet off soon , none of the loud mouths with nothing behind them have anything to say, all piss and wind... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone
Nancy