Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Police crackdown on bogus builders?...ok then.

On 22 May 2008 at 7:37pm Dunk wrote:
Police and trading standards carrying out spot checks on unmarked work vans in an attempt to crackdown on travelling fraudsters and distraction burglars! The main problem group are gypsies and theres a hell of a lot of them about. How are they gonna police these types of conmen (and women) in an efficient way? Public awareness on a grand scale would help people deter these scum from entering houses on bogus calls. Can anyone elaborate or correct me on this issue?

On 24 May 2008 at 2:31pm Lord Landport wrote:
Hi Dunk
I think I know who you are ? would you at all be in building game ? if you are I know your not bogus just curios really.

On 24 May 2008 at 11:02pm Dunk wrote:
If you do think you know me, give me a clue to your identity....

On 25 May 2008 at 7:46pm Duke of Wellington wrote:
Oi you two, stop flirting in public.

On 26 May 2008 at 1:54pm Dunk wrote:
Oh come on DUCK of Wellington, there's room for you as well. I wouldnt want you to feel left out.

On 29 May 2008 at 10:15am Lord Landport wrote:
Do we have a mutal friend who's just celebrated his 40th Birthday ...

On 29 May 2008 at 7:01pm Dunk wrote:
Not that im aware Lord, but just to clarify, Im 29 if that helps rule me out?

On 30 May 2008 at 10:27am Lord landport wrote:
Think you're on the young side to be who I think you are but ? Ok next question when we spoke last we spoke about wedding invites are you just getting married or married ??
This is prob not you or a chessey chat up line??

On 30 May 2008 at 11:40am Duke of Wellington wrote:
Look you two, I've got a bucket of water here.

On 30 May 2008 at 4:23pm Lord Landport wrote:
DUCK this is our new pet name for you ? like Dunk said you can join us if you want the more the merrier.

On 30 May 2008 at 4:57pm Duke of Wellington wrote:
Quack. No, I'll leave it to you two. I've got other fish to fry.

On 30 May 2008 at 7:05pm Dunk wrote:
Well funny thing is I have got a wedding to go to this summer but I dont remember having a conversation with anyone about it and I dont really know anyone in Landport so im guessing that we havnt met. If i were this person, how would i have known you?
DUCK - Ha ha your like a fly on the wall! Im guessing Lord is a bloke and so am I, and im certainly not that way inclined, so sorry to spoil your fantasy!

On 31 May 2008 at 8:50am Lord Landport wrote:
Sorry Dunk I meant the Dunk I know is or was getting married Himself this year take it this isn't you.
Duck I feel this is a bit like cyber Dogging with you watching our every move ooooh errr missus.

On 31 May 2008 at 9:12am Dunk wrote:
Well atleast we cleared this up then Lord!
Duck - Sorry this has ruined your fantasy! Ha ha ha!

On 2 Jun 2008 at 8:21am demon wrote:
One of them is called Morgan Roofing .a man called John Harris he lives at ?????????? he did a friends roof and it still leaks and he will not come back to fix it .and what he charges is a rip off amount for what he has done in my opinion.

On 3 Jun 2008 at 9:26am Lord Landport wrote:
please also read the post's called CON MEN before deciding if this man is guilty in this current times we all need to make a living and don't put a man down unless he deserves it.

21 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Golden Bike 38:132
Golden Bike

This is a sad and infuriating subject, as so much misinformation is pushed, and the far-right lap it up as their truth. I was... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like the way streets have street parties!!!!!!!
JoJo