Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Police chase in Landport

On 15 May 2009 at 2:47pm nosey nora wrote:
Does anyone know why there was a police chase in Landport yesterday?Happened in afternoon and early hours of this morning.Think they was chasing a man named Timmy.
On 15 May 2009 at 3:08pm nosey mini wrote:
I wonder if they got him?
On 15 May 2009 at 3:11pm bangers wrote:
This Timmy fella, wouldn't be on the SMALL side would he ???

On 15 May 2009 at 3:12pm nosey mini wrote:
Did he break out the prison i wonder?

On 15 May 2009 at 3:51pm nosey nora wrote:
LMAO!!!!! bangers you are spot on.Oh maybe he was in prison dunno.Didn't even kow he was in prison.

On 15 May 2009 at 5:56pm Annette Curtin-Twitcher wrote:
I thought he was out, but he may have gone back in again. Let's face it, he's never out for long.

On 15 May 2009 at 6:15pm Ed Can Do wrote:
I thought they gave up on chasing him and just waited at his mum's house for him to turn up these days?
I'm sure I heard he was in Ford last time so he might have been released or he might have absconded. Let's hope he doesn't stab anyone before they lock him away again this time.

On 15 May 2009 at 6:22pm nosey mini wrote:
Ooooooooo he sounds nasty

On 15 May 2009 at 6:24pm Ed Can Do wrote:
It was him who stabbed that kid at the Pells a few years back. That time the police went round to his mum's house and found him inside, the blood covered knife stashed handily in a flower pot outside. He's a nasty piece of work but none too bright...

On 15 May 2009 at 6:26pm nosey mini wrote:
God lord i hope they got him safely locked up again.

On 15 May 2009 at 6:54pm landport eye wrote:
Allegedly he beat up a kid and threatened him with a knife. Let's hope they throw the key away this time

On 15 May 2009 at 6:58pm nosey nora wrote:
OMG!! Really! My Mates old man absoutly loves him why i don't know if its true wot u say or is all b*******?

On 15 May 2009 at 7:02pm bangers wrote:
Blimey...this bloke's reputation is second to none. Nasty bloke

On 15 May 2009 at 7:21pm nosey mini wrote:
Oooooo he is very nasty hope they do throw the key away we don't need his sort walking around
On 15 May 2009 at 7:22pm Annette Curtin-Twitcher wrote:
He burgled my flat twice. He had the offences taken into consideration just before he was 18, so he couldn't get sent to adult prison for them. Needless to say, I was none too chuffed. One of the coppers told me that while he was away in kiddy nick, the burglary rate in Lewes fell by 75%!
With hindsight, I probably should have been scared. I was in the house the second time, and could easily have caught himn red handed.

On 15 May 2009 at 7:42pm juju wrote:
nosey nora, it should all be in the sussex express archives... all true.
The police in the evening had nothing to do with timmy, but an incident along crisp, man shouting at people to get away from his door.

On 15 May 2009 at 7:45pm nosey nora wrote:
Ah so 2 incidents in same area.What happened to the other guy?did he get arreasted?God sounds as if its getting bit dodgey in Landport.
On 16 May 2009 at 7:27pm demon 2 wrote:
i know timmy small he kept him self out of trouble for a bit but slips back in to old habits all the time for some reason

On 17 May 2009 at 5:58am FIVE_A_DAY wrote:
Bless they weren't looking for me. They did stop at height and drive along en route of my nighly walk. Felt a bit paranoid.. and don't want my DNA swap taken. Something what seems to be routine for the most insignificant matter in this police surveillance state nowadays.. even when innocent of anything.

18 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes Stoolball 84:132
Lewes Stoolball

It has, more‘s the pity: “Sad to announce that, due to the Coronavirus crisis, we have no choice but to fold Viva Lewes Magazine,... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Liberty cannot be preserved without general knowledge among the people.
John Adams