Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Plumpton College Open day THIS WEEKEND!

On 8 May 2017 at 5:57pm buzz_aldrin wrote:

Check it out here »
On 8 May 2017 at 6:02pm Slurry tank wrote:
Can we see the infamous slurry ?
On 8 May 2017 at 6:09pm Predictable wrote:
All cleared up in liaison with the Environment Agency. So no, go and see the other stands, stalls and events.
On 8 May 2017 at 6:12pm Can you predict wrote:
The next incident ?
On 8 May 2017 at 6:57pm Another thread ruined... wrote:
....by the tossers who inhabit this forum!
On 9 May 2017 at 7:03am No hurry wrote:
Where plumpton college is concerned, no hurry there will always be more slurry.
Ooh and I saw the best manoeuvre by them at the weekend, tractor/forklift carrying sacks down the road, the only problem being the sack was hanging down in front of the cab (so the driver couldn't see), I also couldn't see any number plates on it, so I assume it had no place on the road.
On 9 May 2017 at 9:16pm no brains wrote:
Did it say Plumpton College on the sides of the vehicle? Other farms also have vehicles on the road in the area...
Ignore the tossers on here - see you at the Open Day!
On 10 May 2017 at 7:16am @no brains wrote:
So you're one of the welcoming committee for Plumpton college are you???
No brains sums you up.

On 10 May 2017 at 10:59am No hurry wrote:
So any of their tractors say that??? So what is your point?
Whoever it belonged to it drove out the field backwards, followed by a 3 point turn in the middle of the road (stopping traffic in both directions) and then drove to the college.

On 10 May 2017 at 2:38pm No sense wrote:
They MAY have had to reverse out the field - if not a 4WD tractor. Just because they work the land (the machines) doesn't mean they can access anywhere.

On 10 May 2017 at 2:48pm No Hurry wrote:
If you read my first post I have no issue with the reversing out, the three point turn or stopping both directions of traffic.
I do have issue with the bulk bag that was hanging on the fork in front of the cab preventing the driver from seeing directly in front of him, I also have issue with the vehicle not appearing to be road legal.

26 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

One of each 95:132
One of each

New highly rated management. 2 very good new players signed already and plenty more to come. This season could be very... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.
George Washington