Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Plasterer

On 2 Jan 2016 at 10:41am Jamie wrote:
Can anyone recommend a plasterer? It's just for a small room so we want to find someone affordable. Thanks
On 2 Jan 2016 at 12:49pm Penguin wrote:
Colin Poulter every time. Sorry don't have his number handy. Excellent work, nice bloke, and cleaned up after himself. Might have been slightly dearer than another so called 'plasterer' I used, but you get what you pay for, and you will regret a cheap (bad) plaster job!
On 2 Jan 2016 at 1:51pm Ben wrote:
Colin Poulter is far and away the best plasterer I have used, and I've been around the block!
You will have to wait for him which is always a very good sign. No he's not the cheapest, but his finish is beyond superb and worth every penny. If you've ever had to sand a bad plaster job then you will not begrudge paying for Colin's ability.
On 2 Jan 2016 at 9:40pm Earl of Lewes wrote:
Yes, he was excellent when he did our ceiling and the price was very reasonable. He usually has an ad in Viva Lewes if you need the number.

On 3 Jan 2016 at 12:39pm Andy wrote:
AHB Services is a new local handyman who is able to plaster. Reasonable rates, pet friendly 07460828240

32 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes antiques centre 53:132
Lewes antiques centre

It's tyranny whatever why you look at it. What we need is common sense. more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like the forum and being able to respond to things I agree and don't agree with.
Clare