Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Planning permission

On 28 Jan 2017 at 1:57pm suzi wrote:
Thinking about converting our workshop into accommodation annex. Any recommendations for architectural technician or similar who can get us planning permission.
On 28 Jan 2017 at 5:46pm Planning you say? wrote:
Www.asherplanning.com are based in Lewes and cover this sort of thing
On 28 Jan 2017 at 6:55pm Advert you say... wrote:
Nicely done though, 10/10 for effort. just the right delay before answering yourself and slipping the ad in!
On 28 Jan 2017 at 7:10pm Suzi wrote:
Response was genuine different Suzi!
On 28 Jan 2017 at 7:36pm Mozzarella Cheese wrote:
I've just used Clive Stillman. Very impressed and about a quarter of the price I was quoted from others.
Delavals. Design Consultants Hackmans, Plumpton Lane Lewes Tel: 01273 891092.
On 28 Jan 2017 at 7:47pm Planning you say? wrote:
No link between original poster and my post. Thought never even occurred they had same name
On 28 Jan 2017 at 11:52pm Advert you say wrote:
Suzi how exactly did you know "planning you say?" was called suzi?
Planning you say, what a coincidence you're both called suzi, thanks for confirming, strange you didn't wonder how suzi knew you were also suzi as you didn't mention it. Totally busted and Blatant advertising.
On 30 Jan 2017 at 12:58pm in the know wrote:
you almost certainly wouldn't need planning permission to convert your workshop into an annex ancillary to the main house. see if you can get some free advice online! google or www.planningportal.gov.uk can be very helpful.

On 2 Nov 2017 at 3:20pm Carol wrote:
Please if anyone knows the right telephone number for Clive Stillman we need advice & cannot contact him

28 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

The Lewes Crest 128:143
The Lewes Crest

What happened to my post made last night? Is there a curfew from 11 pm? What are the rules with this forum? Just tell me and... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Liberty cannot be preserved without general knowledge among the people.
John Adams