Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Pickles new role delights Tory right.

On 13 Dec 2011 at 7:34pm Dingo wrote:
Eric Pickles Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government has delighted Tory back benchers today by offering his services as barrage baloon in case war breaks out with Germany and France . A Ministry of Defence spokesman said of Pickles best known for for balancing a pork pie on the end of his nose for a full two seconds before swallowing it"Whilst we fully appreciate Mr Pickles sense of patriotism we feel that the role of a blimp is not quite in keeping with the dignity of high ministerial office.We see a far more useful role for him in any future conflict as a tank trap laid full length across ther M25 blocking access to the capital.We may also put him to work eating French troops as quickly as they disembark on the beaches of the south coast".

On 13 Dec 2011 at 9:22pm Eric Pickles wrote:
you know as well as i do, Dingo, given half a chance you'd snaffle that pork pie straight off my noggin before I'd got so much of a whiff of that glorious savour!
On 14 Dec 2011 at 6:12am Paul Newman wrote:
Where did you get that from Dingo , its too clever for you.
On 14 Dec 2011 at 3:14pm Dingo wrote:
That`s praise indeed Paul coming from you.All my own work mate,all my own work.

On 14 Dec 2011 at 3:54pm Muffin wrote:
..........and I thought it was true!

32 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes Town Clock 88:132
Lewes Town Clock

Eddi: Amazon delivered your parcels to us today you've got the wrong address in your account.

Please let me know what you... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
The great thing about the Lewes Forum is it's up to date and lively, you don't have to wait a month to get out of date news
Clarissa