Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Photographer

On 24 Jan 2017 at 1:34pm We'vehadourfun wrote:
Anyone know what those photographers are doing opposite the post office warehouse? They are pointing huge lenses at sackville house.
On 24 Jan 2017 at 1:38pm No expert wrote:
I'm no expert, but my guess, is taking photos.
I did overhear them asking what business of anyone else's it was though
On 24 Jan 2017 at 1:56pm Lewesian wrote:
Twitchers
On 24 Jan 2017 at 3:20pm Meic wrote:
Based on previous years, it's likely that there's been a flock of waxwings on Malling Brooks. They don't seem to come every year, so people get excited when they arrive.
On 24 Jan 2017 at 3:57pm Little bird wrote:
When I enquired with one of the photographers I was informed to check the local papers and that Sackville house had recently been purchased by
Mr Trump.
On 24 Jan 2017 at 6:41pm GurlAboutTahn wrote:
Could just be something simple as a photowalk (a photographer leads walks - the aim is for the 'students' to learn as they walk round and photograph stuff).
On 24 Jan 2017 at 8:19pm We'vehadourfun wrote:
So that's a no then.
On 24 Jan 2017 at 8:38pm Old Malling wrote:
Meic is right, they're photographing waxwings. I stood there for 5 minutes and got very bored so they're much more patient than me!

On 24 Jan 2017 at 9:15pm We'vehadourfun wrote:
OK, fair enough. Just surprised no one minds them pointing lenses at the building.
On 25 Jan 2017 at 8:11am I spy wrote:
Any photography in a public space is fine, no problems what so ever. Anyone can film you walking down the street and place it on you tube etc. No problems there, all legal and above board etc

27 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Willeys Bridge 131:132
Willeys Bridge

Shoobie, doobie, do wop Pop, pop, shoo wop Shoobie, doobie, do wop Pop, pop, shoo wop Thank you BBC more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.
George Orwell