Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Phoenix

On 11 Nov 2013 at 1:40am Confused wrote:
Re the proposed phoenix development , is there not already affordable housing there ? i think if everyone that should be concerned, opened their blind eyes they've been turning , then they would discover there is a large number of people living on the phoenix already . a lot in buses and caravans and also some living in the supposed warehouses ! I may be wrong but i would guess their rent is very affordable or even free and do we imagine they are paying council tax ? . It needs sorting out and soon before all those " artists " claim their human rights are being compromised .
On 11 Nov 2013 at 3:48pm Cherry Pie wrote:
A loada tree huggin hillbillies hitching a free ride! Grab your torches and pitch forks!!
On 11 Nov 2013 at 7:09pm The Old Mayor wrote:
It's offical Arthur Brown lives on an industrial estate in Lewes. On the BBC News this evening.

On 11 Nov 2013 at 9:19pm Gypsy Tart wrote:
Wonder where all them lot living in them units are going when they start tearing them down, no more free housing!

On 14 Nov 2013 at 12:37am AYATOLLAH HOGMANY wrote:
If you watch the news report it was definitely not the Phoenix Estate!
On 14 Nov 2013 at 4:47pm bastian wrote:
I expect you lot would fall over yourselves to live in cramped and freezing conditions. You can't charge rent on a freezing warehouse. Most people don't live there, they work there. If they live in a bus they have better sense than most people who enslave themselves to live under a grasping landlord.

31 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

The Potting Shed Lewes 122:132
The Potting Shed Lewes

Ugh, you give TP an inch and he takes a mile with eugenics and other wackadoodle stuff. I do sense though that the power is... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like the forum and being able to respond to things I agree and don't agree with.
Clare