Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Phoenix:)

On 4 Jan 2016 at 5:12pm Pleased wrote:
Finally the 'heart of lewes' is going to be developed. Took way to long for some rusty warehouses to be put to good use
On 4 Jan 2016 at 9:17pm Lost jobs, gain of DFLs wrote:
Seems that the disgust about a few 'smelly artists' has completely masked the loss of Compass Buses, North St Garage etc.
On 5 Jan 2016 at 12:38am Cuban Raft Rider wrote:
Why, have they cancelled the routes and sacked the drivers ?
On 5 Jan 2016 at 11:04am Lost jobs, gain of DFLs wrote:
@CRR, they certainly will if they can't find an affordable site for their depot
On 5 Jan 2016 at 1:57pm commuter wrote:
Why can't compass do a Lewes to Brighton route?
On 6 Jan 2016 at 7:50am DJ wrote:
"yet even then people did get to use the facilities for birthday parties". 200 people were only an hour or so away from being trapped in a fire there at a birthday party caused by a faulty woodburner flue. Don't seem to have heard anything about health and safety prosecutions on that one.

On 7 Jan 2016 at 8:31am DJ wrote:
That's a serious allegation, especially considering the fire. How come the authorities aren't doing anything about it?
On 11 Jan 2016 at 8:24am concerned wrote:
Had the building been subject to fire/safety checks as a public venue? if so, according to what I have heard the wood burner may well have failed any such check. I agree , there could have been a disaster had people been in there at the time. The issue really does seem unresolved with no lessons learned for the future.

On 11 Jan 2016 at 10:17am frank wrote:
Didn't Zu have a party on New Year's Eve?

28 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

The Swan penny 123:132
The Swan penny

There are no "bits" worth paying attention to, TP. Its all regurgitated nonsense that you have on constant loop. more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like the forum and being able to respond to things I agree and don't agree with.
Clare