Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Philip Green

On 9 Jun 2016 at 12:41pm Philip Green wrote:
An absolute horror of a human being. The BHS scandal is going to reveal the full extent of him and his disgusting wife's behaviour.
On 9 Jun 2016 at 1:32pm Reader wrote:
I hate the Greens
On 9 Jun 2016 at 5:50pm Tingles wrote:
((( Philip Green))). Maybe he can take a swim like Maxwell.
On 9 Jun 2016 at 5:52pm Puzzled wrote:
How did he come by that knighthood?

On 9 Jun 2016 at 5:54pm Sir Phil wrote:
Address him correctly, while it lasts. Remember Sir Fred.
On 10 Jun 2016 at 12:55am Gabriel 'George' Osborne wrote:
I think itís utterly disgusting that an honest tax haven based businessman has to answer to a parliament committee.
So what if he fleeced the company for millions, so what if it caused a collapse losing thousands of jobs, and losing the pension funds those workers paid all their lives for? For Godís sake, THEYíRE WORKERS! If you want to return to the bad old days of workers retirement savings being ring-fenced for their own greedy desires by the law, then you should go and move to France or some other horrific communist nightmare.
How much did he make off the working losers, 560-something million? He deserves a second knighthood.

On 11 Jun 2016 at 8:00am Miso Sue wrote:
This is blatant anti Semitism. You should all be ashamed of yourselves.
This man is in no way a dangerous archetype that could be used as a tool for further suspicion and persecution.

30 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Kingston Windmill 51:132
Kingston Windmill

I think it is unlikely that the IMF will be involved at all in our deficit Tom. The government have offered to give lots of money... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
Thomas Paine