Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Peter Mason

On 4 Jan 2017 at 4:00pm Cookie wrote:
Tried to link this to an old thread but not sure it would get read. There is a new book by Nigel West in which he looks at some stories regarding people who have claimed to be agents, this includes a chapter on Peter Mason's book Official Assassin. West concludes that Masonís claimed career is hopeless flawed and in the absence of any corroboration that any of his tale is true. Is West right and the whole thing a put up story?
On 4 Jan 2017 at 10:44pm Putin wrote:
He was on our KGB books while he was headmaster at Manchester Grammar School. A prize agent who sabotaged the school lunch rota, almost bringing capitalism to ts knees.
On 5 Jan 2017 at 9:46am Cookie wrote:
Not the same Peter Mason, the one who wrote Official Assassin came from Lewes and now lives in Canada
On 5 Jan 2017 at 4:42pm Smoking gun wrote:
I know a little about this book and what really went on, but due to confidentiality I am not at liberty to say suffice to say 'red fox sunset down' and all that old boy stuff!
On 5 Jan 2017 at 8:21pm Cookie wrote:
Thats pretty un-helpful and what the hell does "red fox sunset down" mean?

32 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Cliffe Tableau 2015 24:132
Cliffe Tableau 2015

"Revolutionary" in the sense of game-changing. Unique in the world. Like the NHS. Both are very special and hugely successful... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I may not agree with you, but I will defend to the death your right to make an ass of yourself.
Oscar Wilde