Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Personal message for Lewesianne

On 26 Oct 2007 at 12:02am lopster wrote:
seem to be unable to get to some threads in site - was trying to answer lower down the page to apologise for offence a day ago - moniker - its a neutral thing (neither nasty nor nice) - personal mark,petname, nickname - but I bet you've sussed that since...

On 26 Oct 2007 at 10:04am Lewesianne wrote:
Oh, of course.....what a dombo. Thanks for explaining that.

On 26 Oct 2007 at 2:08pm lauren wrote:
Hi Lewesianne, you've got to go tomorrow night, please please. Zola and cossack know each other so im abit nervous now about going........

On 26 Oct 2007 at 2:34pm lopster wrote:
Watch out for me in my disguise...

On 26 Oct 2007 at 3:03pm cossack wrote:
hi lauren,you see im not a terrible monster, zola knows me so come on at what time do you want me to be there, nothing to be nervious or scared off is it YOUR COSSACK WILL NOT LET YOU DOWN MY TIGER GIRL.

On 26 Oct 2007 at 3:07pm COSSACK wrote:
make it easeer for us lopster, GO THERE NAKED SO WE DONT HAVE TO DO ANY GUESSING, PLEASE DONT BE A NOUGHTY GIRL

On 26 Oct 2007 at 3:22pm lauren wrote:
I think i know who lopster is and you certainly dont want to see him naked, in drag would be better :-)

On 26 Oct 2007 at 6:58pm cossack wrote:
ok lauren, let hem be then,ive been talking to zola and she sayd to me she may go tomorrow to the meeting, it look to me that all of you are nervious, wich i supousse its normal, there are ways to go to a meeting like that without embarrising yourselfs or getting in trouble,there is one thing for sure we dont know what do we look like,so if you go there you are safe, and the other people are going to be there and somehow they will notice you and you them, if you dont like the look of then you yust dont talk to then, they will do the same,so nothing to loose really isnt it,about me im not shy or scared really i move to live here from another country and a thing like that will be easy really,so take my adviice,dont you worry

On 26 Oct 2007 at 7:21pm cossack wrote:
lauren ive known zola for a very long time and she is a lovely person so, and me im the kind of person if you dont like or get on with me i will not get funny or angry or anything like that, and if i feel the same about people i just feel the same way so nothing to worry about, so i just let all of you tiger girls to do the arrangment and like i sead before meeting or not meeting your cossack loves you all my tiger girls and in case some of you are a men with a girl name us disguise, never mind you too

On 26 Oct 2007 at 9:50pm Lewesianne wrote:
Lauren. I have decided not to come tomorrow. I really, really want to because I think everyone on here is great, BUT...I feel that if I were to reveal myself, all the fun would be gone. I love guessing what you all look like and I want to keep it that way. I love hooking on to the forum (can be a bit addictive) to see who's winding who up and I find it a pleasure to be a member of this 'family' (I'm getting all gushy here!) Really sorry to poop out but I value the sense of mystery we all have.
:-( :-( :-)

On 26 Oct 2007 at 10:01pm Spinster Of This Parish wrote:
Is that a bladder problem?

On 26 Oct 2007 at 10:03pm cossack wrote:
lewesianne that is a very andestandible position to take, we all value the sense of mistery, but i think meeting someone you dont know its a adrenaline busting sperience, nevertheless irs your decition, and anybody should respect that, so get gelous when you read us about how much fun did we have

On 26 Oct 2007 at 10:05pm Lewesianne wrote:
You see, there you go again - making me laugh so much I need to use my inhaler! Now I can't bloody breathe! Bladder problem, no - not yet anyway. I can still cough and sneeze without losing some fluid!! :-)

On 26 Oct 2007 at 10:09pm Spinster Of This Parish wrote:
That will help narrow down the list of who you are!
You've had children - it's only a question of time before nature catches up with you - ha ha ha!

On 26 Oct 2007 at 10:12pm Lewesianne wrote:
Blast, my cover is dwindling!
Actually, I've been doing my pelvic floor excersises every day so my Uretha Franklin is as tight as a stretched bunji rope!! No dribbles here! YET

On 26 Oct 2007 at 10:15pm Lewesianne wrote:
Yes Cossack, I will be jelous. BUT like an orgasm, I'm gonna try and hold on to my mysteriousness for as long as possible!

On 26 Oct 2007 at 10:15pm Spinster Of This Parish wrote:
"my cover is dwindling"???
Oooo, this childbirth thing sounds awful! Did anyone see/hear Paul Merton's comments on Have I Got News For You the other week regarding the oldest mother in the UK? Very rude (and very funny)

On 26 Oct 2007 at 10:20pm Lewesianne wrote:
Didn't see that.
Do you think I'm an old mother then? :-)

On 26 Oct 2007 at 10:20pm cossack wrote:
sorry lewesianne are you sure you are not just shy

On 26 Oct 2007 at 10:21pm Spinster Of This Parish wrote:
You an old mother?
Hardly - I imagine you to be a young whippersnapper!

On 26 Oct 2007 at 10:25pm Lewesianne wrote:
Far from it! But I'm not old enough for incontenance pants YET!

On 26 Oct 2007 at 10:27pm Lewesianne wrote:
Yes, I'm shy! Dispite having a large cake hole with a lot to say, I'm quite shy!

On 26 Oct 2007 at 10:33pm cossack wrote:
nothing wrong in been shy is it,

On 26 Oct 2007 at 10:36pm zola wrote:
No good having 2 Tiger Girls.Need Spinster and Lewesianne too...

On 26 Oct 2007 at 11:26pm lopster wrote:
can see both sides - would be great to meet up, sure a laugh could be had - you could all borrow ny gilmour DVD :-) - but the sense of mystery and anonymity is what allows us to be alittle bit more outspoken maybe? although I'm always whinging about town planning, parking, Tescos, traffic, nothing for the kids to do, on this site and in the flesh - can still hassle Norman Baker though and get that out of my system - we've all got something in common already so perhaps it might be worth going...

On 26 Oct 2007 at 11:34pm lopster wrote:
have posted half way up again!! sorry - bit worried about the tone lowering down hear though - can't be easy being a girlie, having said that none of us immune from a little seepage once in a while...

On 27 Oct 2007 at 2:49pm COSSACK wrote:
WHERE ARE YOU ALL MY TIGER GIRLS, UNDERCOVER FOR THE WHOLE WEEK END, OH DEAR DEAR ME WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALL OF YOU

On 27 Oct 2007 at 3:22pm Spinster Of This Parish wrote:
And I thought you were just pleased to see me!!!!!

On 27 Oct 2007 at 3:41pm lord slackbladder wrote:
no, sorry, it really is a canoe in my pocket...

On 27 Oct 2007 at 3:56pm lauren wrote:
Hi my little cossack , Hope your ok. Have you had a nice chat with Zola?, bet that was real fun when you sussed each other out. Just remember you have other little tiger girls, not just Zola

On 27 Oct 2007 at 4:00pm lord lopster wrote:
had got you all in the wrong age bracket by the look of it what a rotten judge I must be - how young are these incontinent Tigrr Grrls? "little"????

On 27 Oct 2007 at 5:08pm cossack wrote:
hello tiger lauren, sorry if i havent been in contact with you,i will never forget my little tigers, what have you been doing lately anything interesting i dontknow what to say really,i can teach you some spanish if you want to,

On 27 Oct 2007 at 5:10pm cosack wrote:
BIG ENOUGH TO GIVE YOU A BIG SCRACHING LORD LOBSTER

On 27 Oct 2007 at 5:29pm lauren wrote:
I'll take you up on that my little cossack when we eventually meet x

On 27 Oct 2007 at 5:36pm The Super K wrote:
Is it just me or has the Lewes forum been invaded by old men in dirty macs trying to meet up with little girls?

On 27 Oct 2007 at 7:24pm cossack wrote:
not super k youve got it wrong"IT IS LITTLE GIRLS TRYING TO ABUSE POOR OLD MEN" what about you what does make you tick, has it got to be something "SUPER" JUDGEING FOR YOUR WAR NAME"let us know there is always someone for every one, so dont get depress

On 28 Oct 2007 at 1:33pm The Super K wrote:
WHAT? Speak English Boy/Girl/Dirty Old Man in a Mac.

On 28 Oct 2007 at 1:43pm zola wrote:
I have to stick up for Cossack here,he is not a dirty old man in a mac,He is one of my oldest friends with a great sense of humour,and he is Spanish,and writes like he talks.

On 28 Oct 2007 at 2:03pm Lauren wrote:
Hi Super K, the above comment was a bit uncalled for. Zola made it very clear that cossack is spanish and that he writes how he speaks. It's abit unfair picking on someone thats making every effort to communicate on this forum. Can you speak spanish, i bet not..........

On 29 Oct 2007 at 7:05pm lauren wrote:
Hi Lewesianne, Zola and the spinster of the parish, fancy meeting up for a coffee in tesco's on friday @ 12 ?

On 29 Oct 2007 at 7:08pm zola wrote:
I'm Slim Shady....Will the real Lewesianne please stand up,please stand up........

On 29 Oct 2007 at 7:42pm Lewesianne wrote:
I'll think about it. :-)

On 22 Dec 2007 at 4:27pm SeoWork wrote:
-

- Создание сайта ? от 300 у.е.
В стоимость услуги входит разработка дизайна сайта и функциональной части, а также размещение сайта на хостинге (стоимость хостинга и доменного имени в стоимость услуги не входит). Стоимость услуги может изменяться в зависимости от сложности и объёмов заказа.

- Создание банеров (флэш-анимация, gif-анимация либо статические) - от 15 у.е. за штуку.

- Создание флэш презинтаций и флэш роликов - стоимость в зависимости от сложности и объёмов работ.

- Создание систем управления контентом (CMS) основанных PHP и MySQL. Написание PHP-скриптов. Стоимость в зависимости от сложности.

- Комплексное продвижение сайтов - от 300 у.е.
В стоимость услуги входит: полный анализ семантического ядра сайта, анализ видимости сайта поисковыми системами, оптимизация страниц сайта для поисковых систем, Seo-копирайтинг, регистрация сайта в каталогах, размещение объявлений на форумах, размещение объявлений на досках объявлений. Стоимость и сроки продвижения зависят от конкуренции по ключевым запросам.

- Создание саттелитов - 100 у.е. за один сателлит (в стоимость услуги входит регистрация сателлита в 5000 белых каталогах).

- Регистрация в каталогах.
Автоматическая регистрация сайта в 5000 русских каталогов - 30 у.е.
Регистрация сайта в 2700 зарубежных каталогах - 100 у.е.
Полуавтоматическая регистрация в русских каталогах - 30 у.е. за 1000 каталогов (база содержит 30 000 каталогов для полуавтоматической регистрации).

- Размещение объявлений на форумах. 1000 форумов - 10 у.е. (база содержит 50 000 форумов). Клиенту отправляется отчет с ссылками на объявления.

Рассмотрим любые предложения о сотрудничистве.

Наши контакты:

468-518-471

Наш email: terkin.web@gmail.com

On 21 Feb 2008 at 8:38pm avitominozko wrote:
Скачал себе мобильный mail agent
Так вот он у меня вылетает каждые 5 минут. Программа написана на яве, используется на симбиане. В чёи может быть причина?

On 17 Mar 2008 at 3:34am Kirik15 wrote:

On 19 Mar 2008 at 2:00am Kirik15 wrote:
Кожгалантерея, женские кошельки,
женские портмоне,кошельки купить
портмоне,кошельки Cartier Wanlima Braun Buffel Cosset,
изделия из кожи разных фирм на любой вкус!

On 21 Mar 2008 at 6:57am Kirikik wrote:
кошельки купить,Кожгалантерея, женские кошельки,
женские портмоне,магазин галантереи
портмоне,кошельки Cartier Wanlima Braun Buffel Cosset,
изделия из кожи разных фирм на любой вкус!

On 25 Jul 2008 at 6:48am asdf wrote:

On 27 Jul 2008 at 6:29am HollyGirl wrote:
!
5 , ...
, www.lewes.co.uk

On 9 Aug 2008 at 12:04pm pinkyss wrote:

7 10

On 21 Jan 2009 at 11:13pm wrote:
, . :, , , , , , , . - . . - , . : , ., 19- 7 (495) 456-78-95. : , . e-mail: kogeal
@yahoo.com

On 22 Jan 2009 at 9:45pm metalloprokat wrote:
, . :, , , , , , , . - . . - , . : , ., 19- 7 (495) 456-78-95. : , . e-mail: kogeal
@yahoo.com

This thread has reached its limit now
Why not start another one

The Gardeners Arms Lewes 115:132
The Gardeners Arms Lewes

it means in a large quantity more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like the walk along the ouse to Hamsey church, the view from the top of the Castle, Pells pool, the antique shops and boot fair, the lion in the window of the 15c bookshop, keere street
BrixtonBelle