Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Perfect Winter Weather

On 12 Jan 2009 at 11:02pm Spinster Of This Parish wrote:
With the exception of today, the last three weeks of weather have been absolutely glorious - cold, clear, crisp, clean, bright and dry. I wish we could have weather like this for three months every winter.

On 12 Jan 2009 at 11:38pm Lopster wrote:
I ahve a theory - I love the winter too - my wife (and indeed my ex) both hate the damp, cold and dark - My Birthday - February (I am Aqueeriars) - both of them (sun, sea and sand worshippers) - June and August.
So there you have it Summer month birth - sun-worshippers
and Winter month birth - frost, fog, steamy breath, log fires, snowball fights red cheeks

On 13 Jan 2009 at 5:38am FA wrote:
I was born in August and hate the heat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On 13 Jan 2009 at 12:25pm Defender of The Realm wrote:
I think if you add a variable of where you were born you could be onto something. FA, were you born in Antartica?

On 13 Jan 2009 at 6:29pm Spinster Of This Parish wrote:
I'm a winter baby and I love the autumn and the winter - so much so that I would probably prefer those seasons to spring and summer.
Good theory but it looks as though FA has sabotaged it (unless he confirms his birth or conception was in the southern hemisphere).

On 13 Jan 2009 at 6:39pm FA wrote:
No...Redhill general Defender......LMFAO !!!!

31 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

The Lewes Crest 118:132
The Lewes Crest

I can't see it either! If all the households cut spending then their incomes would fall because their incomes depend on selling... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like the forum and being able to respond to things I agree and don't agree with.
Clare