Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Penis survey

On 6 Jun 2010 at 9:02am Jonnyboy wrote:
Recently, a professor has found that there are 2 sizes of penis in the UK among men. There are those who fall into the 'normal size' and those who are 'less than 2 inches when erect'. To help with his research, the professor has appealed for those with extremely small penises to make themselves known over the next 6 weeks by flying a white flag with a red cross from either their cars or house. Thankyou

On 6 Jun 2010 at 11:06am Decent Citizen wrote:
Ha! Ha! Well done jonnyboy.

On 6 Jun 2010 at 10:32pm NCG wrote:
mine is most certainly not considered 'normal size'. but then again.....i am not from your side of the pond, nor am i considered 'male'. but what the hey! being as i am considered quite a good sport, i shall place the white flag with a red cross aside my house. anything for the betterment of Lewes, says i! a round of pints for the less endowed at Harvey's on my tab!!! RULE BRITTANIA
On 7 Jun 2010 at 7:03am tiddler wrote:
Oh dear, looks like i've got a small penis then. Considdering it's virtually redundant these days, i'd rather adorn my house in the St George flag.
Get a life johhnyboy, it's all about having a bit of fun and restoring a bit of national pride. If you have a problem with that, may i suggest you emmigrate. Iran sounds like a nice place for you.

On 7 Jun 2010 at 11:19am Treacle wrote:
*titters* everytime I see a flag of St George I will think of this and chuckle.
On 7 Jun 2010 at 12:21pm Mystic Mog wrote:
If we had national pride we would not be selling off industries and companies, Cadbury for example. To me the world cup, to us, is just faux nationalism and a waste of money.

On 7 Jun 2010 at 12:39pm Clifford wrote:
Funnily enough, one of the questions in a quiz entitled 'Are you common?' on the capitalists@work website is 'Do you have an England flag hanging from a bedroom window?'

On 7 Jun 2010 at 5:18pm Toque wrote:
And anyone with an extremely large penis should fly two flags from their car, right?

On 7 Jun 2010 at 6:14pm Rookie wrote:
Absolutely. That's why I have three flags........

On 8 Jun 2010 at 8:09am Treacle wrote:
You may have misread it..instead of it postulating you have a big penis, it may really have said you're a big penis...hehehe xx

27 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Arched gateway 5:132
Arched gateway

Cast your eyes up to Mon29th Nev. I'm talking about....economic migration and it's cause. more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
The Lewes Forum is one of the many great things about Lewes
Nina