Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Pelham Arms

On 7 Apr 2013 at 11:32pm where'smylocal wrote:
Is the Pelham better or worse (as a pub) since the last landlord took over?

On 8 Apr 2013 at 8:34am Pete wrote:
We've always had a good meal there.....
On 8 Apr 2013 at 8:37am Mini me wrote:
Better if you like gastro pubs geared to a mostly DFL crowd, worse if you like community pubs.

On 8 Apr 2013 at 5:06pm acronym finder wrote:
I'm new to this forum. Do I take it from Mini me's comment that DFL stands for Discerning Friendly Lewesian?
On 8 Apr 2013 at 5:38pm Sue wrote:
I like the Pelham since the refit the food is good, but the Black horse has been ruined, it just needed a clean not a crass makeover. The food is too expensive for the standard they produce.

On 9 Apr 2013 at 2:28pm Herewegoagain wrote:
Careful where'smylocal, dont start threads about local busineses as some will assume your trying to promote the said premises.

On 9 Apr 2013 at 4:06pm where'smylocal wrote:
Actually herewegoagain, I think they have ruined one of the best pub's the town ever had. It's now a restaurant with a bar attached. Absolutely terrible in my humble opinion.

On 15 Apr 2013 at 3:40am Garethlewes wrote:
Not been in there since they got rid of the pool table, was a nice place to sit and have the odd game of pool. Might have to go in there and have a snoop.

29 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Pells Pond 96:132
Pells Pond

I pay lots of subscription fees for various tv, film and music services....including the BBC....i can't recall ever feeling... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.
George Orwell