Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Oxfam

On 10 Feb 2018 at 6:48am Lou wrote:
Oh dear.
On 10 Feb 2018 at 7:06am Sensible wrote:
Is it not possible for the lease of the shop in Lewes to be terminated immediately because the shop is supporting immoral earnings? As a landlord, if it were my premises I would insist the locks should be changed this morning.
On 10 Feb 2018 at 9:12am Mark wrote:
Do we know whether or not there are wild parties with prostitutes going on on the premises???? The public demand answers!!
On 10 Feb 2018 at 9:33am Me wrote:
Same as politician, actors, bankers, civil servants, doctors etc. Just because they are aid workers doesn't mean they are good people.
On 10 Feb 2018 at 9:42am oxfam=sham wrote:
It's a business - like them all
On 10 Feb 2018 at 10:15am Feline wrote:
Were they all male Oxfam aid workers?
On 10 Feb 2018 at 10:41am Lou wrote:
......in a Villa rented for Oxfam staff.
On 10 Feb 2018 at 12:39pm Reed wrote:
They walked on the wild side
On 10 Feb 2018 at 1:16pm Stonemam wrote:
ban all foriegn aids
On 10 Feb 2018 at 1:23pm Stonemaam wrote:
The worst troll ever. What a C@ck
On 10 Feb 2018 at 2:00pm Lot @ stonemam wrote:
Oi don't diss my Mrs
On 10 Feb 2018 at 2:59pm Sensible wrote:
I will now make the point more clearly. Donors' money has been used by sexually incontinent people to commit evil adultery and fund perversion. Employees of any organisation ought to remember that, unless their role is creating wealth rather than merely supporting wealth creation for those who create it or who are born to wealth, the money they are paid does not belong to them. They are merely delegated responsibility for spending their employer's money according to their needs e.g. housing, transport or sustenance. Employees are not free to do as they wish with an allowance, as far as we are concerned.
The charity employees are directly responsible to their donors. God help those who will be held responsible.
My family have never supported charities and never will. One must either do something for one's self, or use one's means to employ a working person to do it.
On 10 Feb 2018 at 5:41pm Feline wrote:
Sensible, are you Jennifer's husband?!
On 11 Feb 2018 at 7:58am Sensible wrote:
I am married and have a family, but no member is named Jennifer. The girls and my wife have been brought up to follow their heads of household in an appropriate spirit of modesty. Their lives are concentrated on their homes, not on seeking public recognition, and they are happy.
On 11 Feb 2018 at 9:16am @ Sensible wrote:
Born again ?

On 11 Feb 2018 at 10:00am Gus wrote:
Sorry to change the subject, but this is niggling me. Stonemam has declared himself to be a man in a previous thread. So surely it should be "stoneman". Does he just prefer the letter M or is he perhaps related to "Mytowm"? I also wonder why the Earl of Lewes uses a double S. Can anyone shed any light?
On 11 Feb 2018 at 2:02pm TV @ Sensible wrote:
I call my member Jennifer.

20 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

lewes penny 73:132
lewes penny

Yes I’m really going to miss the ‘its Oh so wonderful and it’s only 600 quid’ advertising features … more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
If you lend someone £20 and don't see them again it was probably worth it.
Dan