Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Over 57s wanted for a paid chat about buses.

On Thu 10 Jan at 9:09am johnmcco wrote:
Hi Lewes, if this post appears twice then my apologies, the other one does not appear to have worked...
I am John and I find people to do paid market research discussions. I am looking for a couple of people aged 57 or over who take the Lewes to Brighton bus occasionally to talk about the bus service. It is an informal discussion next Tuesday (15th Jan) in central Brighton and everyone who takes part will be paid 70 cash for their time. If interested please pop me a message to john.mccooke2@gmail.com. First come first served. Many cheers. John
On Thu 10 Jan at 10:34am Bert wrote:
For what purpose John ? Are you just a lonely individual or working for a corporate firm ? 70 seems a little excessive and far to tempting to be legitimate. Us bus users aren't that easily fooled. More details please, to convince. First come first served etc.
On Thu 10 Jan at 11:07am johnmcco wrote:
I'm not 100% sure what purpose Bert, that is kind of the nature of research, although I appreciate that I am doing nothing to alleviate your cynicism! If you go to Facebook and look up "Cookies research" that is me and anyone who gets booked on will receive emails that will convince them beyond reasonable doubt that this is real. Take the leap of faith!
On Thu 10 Jan at 6:01pm Green Sleeves wrote:
Bert, you old knucklehead, take the 70 notes.

33 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes gig 70:142
Lewes gig

I think most European and US schools seem to manage without uniforms. My memory of school uniform was that it was something for... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Liberty cannot be preserved without general knowledge among the people.
John Adams