frame-src 'self' data:

Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Out of Europe Now!

On 1 Jul 2014 at 12:59pm Alliance against Europe wrote:
We have absolutely nothing in common with any of them,they all hate us and are trying to destroy our way of life so lets get out of Europe before its too late.Vote Conservative and UKIP.

On 1 Jul 2014 at 1:13pm Come on England. wrote:
Lets stick withpeople we can trust our own kind.Australia and New Zeelands,we dont need Europe.were English.

On 1 Jul 2014 at 4:24pm GhostBike wrote:
We can't get out of Europe, we're sort of part of it by geography.
If you're talking about leaving the political institution that is the EU, well, perhaps you should say that.
What do you think about NATO? Quite a lot of our EU partners are also NATO members. Do they hate us when they've got that particular hat on as well?

On 1 Jul 2014 at 6:41pm trooper wrote:
"Out of Europe now" I am not a believer in the need for the UK to be a member of the EU in terms of the politics, as I really do not fully understand the set up however I do know about NATO. The ref has been made here as to whether our partners hate us this is a ridiculous comment of course they do not. However they do respect the part that our Armed Forces play in this organisation,particularly as many of the members of NATO do NOT put in the commitment they have signed up to, because of their fear of their "Pacifist" electorate, (Greens etc) so we fill the gap.The EU is tryng very hard to have a "Euro Army" God forbid we anything to do with it.NATO is the US and the UK the others are there to make up the numbers.We however will not be there much longer Mr Osbourne together with his chief bean counter (Phillip Hammond) has reduced our Armed Forces to a shadow, so we can pour millions into saving Africa etc.

33 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Burning Crosses 16:132
Burning Crosses

That was before this place became the mouthpiece of those that Mick Symes banned from LP more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I may not agree with you, but I will defend to the death your right to make an ass of yourself.
Oscar Wilde