Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Oscar Pistorius

On 22 Feb 2013 at 11:13am Woman wrote:
I hope he gets bail. I actually believe his version of events.

On 22 Feb 2013 at 11:18am Clifford wrote:
Yes, I mean it's always a good idea to judge someone from media reports, isn't it? Without being in court, without hearing all the evidence. I think the best idea would be for the magistrate to decide.
On 22 Feb 2013 at 11:37am Ducatipete wrote:
He hasn't got a leg to stand on.
On 22 Feb 2013 at 12:00pm padster wrote:
he shot his wife.
they live in a secure gated community.
he should not get bail.
On 22 Feb 2013 at 12:12pm Ben wrote:
So burglars run and hide in toilets do they? I dont think so. When rumbled a burglar will run like hell. Even if he did think a burglar was hiding in the toilet would you just take a gun and shoot through the door without shouting a warning call the police or shout 'stay where you are or i'll shoot'. If i heard a suspected burglar and jumped out of bed i would bloody well notice whether my wife was still in bed....and if she wasnt i certainly wouldnt be shooting through the toilet door.
GUILTY. as hell. They had a massive row which was heard by neighbours. He threatened her, she hid in the toilet fearing for her safety. He smashed at the door with the cricket bat and when she still wouldnt come out he got the gun and lost control. He then claimed he used the cricket bat to bash the door down after he realised he had shot her. Sorry pal you are going down!

On 22 Feb 2013 at 1:34pm Woman wrote:
Burglars in Pretoria, SA, do not run like hell...they shoot

On 22 Feb 2013 at 3:01pm Nixon Scraypes wrote:
Have you seen the Pistorius Nike advert- I am the bullet in the chamber?
On 22 Feb 2013 at 3:46pm mr happy wrote:
I heard he wanted a new bathroom door but his wife was dead against it!

On 22 Feb 2013 at 3:57pm Passing By wrote:
*girlfriend
On 22 Feb 2013 at 7:18pm ron wrote:
Be intresting to see where they put the electronic tag? Roses are red, pistorius is gifted, now hes in a cell about to be fisted!

On 22 Feb 2013 at 8:56pm Ben wrote:
Woman, yes burglars have guns in SA which is exactly why they dont run and hide in toilets. He claims the shouting was him calling to his girlfriend to call the police because there was a burglar in the WC. If she was in the WC would she not have shouted out "its me in here idiot" or words to that effect?
GUILTY i say!
On 22 Feb 2013 at 11:45pm Bloke 2 wrote:
Roses are red, violets are glorious. Never sneek up on Oscar Pistorius

On 23 Feb 2013 at 9:50am Are you a little bit slooooow? wrote:
All those jokes came online on the day of the killing bloke2. You'll be posting 9/11 jokes next

On 25 Feb 2013 at 4:22pm Havenrook wrote:
Surely with it being dark he wasn't able to see two feet in front of him.

23 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Willeys Bridge 131:132
Willeys Bridge

Nextdoor is nothing to do with the government, which is probably a good thing. It's American, originates in San Francisco, and... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like the forum and being able to respond to things I agree and don't agree with.
Clare