Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Orgy 5th nov 2012

On 11 Nov 2011 at 3:25pm Yogi wrote:
Rather than get hung up on the bigots of cliffe next year, ive decided to hold a swingers party. Frustrated bonfire wives particularly welcome while hubby is playing with his rookies and his chums. Make love not war lewes x
On 11 Nov 2011 at 3:57pm Boo Boo wrote:
You are either a very sick bear or a very randy guru.
On 11 Nov 2011 at 5:05pm Poo bear wrote:
Just a very sick TROLL!!!!
On 11 Nov 2011 at 6:12pm Rupert wrote:
A hideously sick troll!
On 11 Nov 2011 at 6:50pm Yogi wrote:
You have no sense of humour bonfire chums, stop taking yourselves so seriously.
On 11 Nov 2011 at 8:19pm Ranger Smith wrote:
My feeling is that Yogi would like to spend some private time with the husbands, while the wives were away. Rather keen on Boo Boo... Less keen on Cyndi...
On 11 Nov 2011 at 9:05pm Yogi wrote:
Ranger, mrs smith keeps asking me to share her picnic box, she likes a big bear these days. Dont worry though its just sex ranger, she still loves her "little peewee".
On 11 Nov 2011 at 9:10pm Chuckles wrote:
If you are going to be there I'm definately not coming-small mind, small willy......
On 11 Nov 2011 at 9:27pm Yogi wrote:
I thought it would be good for you to come, you really should come much more than you do. But i guess you wont someone told me that theyd love to see you come but that you dont come hardly anywhere at the moment. Ill be coming, and if yr nervous you can come with me...
On 12 Nov 2011 at 4:58am a dee simossa wrote:
im with yogi ,, its true theres alot of inbredd activity in lewes , everybody is related and knows each others bussiness its like a newer version of deliverance ,, such a shame but so many small minded bigot know it alls ,,full of lesbiens or beaded pipe smokers ,, strange town ,, cant wait to move !!!!!!! full of sh,,,,it ,, lol
On 12 Nov 2011 at 10:13am Yogi wrote:
Ads, but think, if they werent so dumb and bigotted it would be so easy or half as much fun taking the p,i,s,s, out of them. Just think 500 years ago the west had leonardo and michelangelo, now we have old farts in lewes posting messages about the percentage of chestnuts that are off at tescos. See how far their reformation got em. Its made em dull dude.
On 12 Nov 2011 at 10:16am teacher wrote:
Yogi & a dee simossa I get the impression you are one and the same. It appears you seriously need some help before your perveted minds gets out of control. Your remarks are very childlike and reek of immaturity, you might think it seems big but honestly unless you get some help soon you could find yourself in a lot of trouble.
On 12 Nov 2011 at 10:49am king cnut wrote:
Blimey Teacher - calm down. Yogi and ADS got exactly the response their postings wanted. This forum is full of wind ups (me included) sometimes. Some people have a strange sense of humour, thats all.
On 12 Nov 2011 at 10:59am Yogi wrote:
Dont know ads teacher, but reeling you in does provide some amusement. Alas you seem incapable of responding to my serious point that the reformation and the great harm it has done to the anglo saxon world in its promotion of individualism, leading to immorality and anarchy at a socila level and in the structure of our financial system. When you create a belief system where the individual is so deluded to belive he speaks directly to god as and when he feels like it it doesnt make for a healthy community. Please rspond if you know any stuff teacher.
On 12 Nov 2011 at 11:16am Yogi wrote:
Hey teach, i realise that at this point your probably walking to the library to read up on consequences of the reformation, of using ask jeeves, so dont torment yourself in trying to provide a sensible reply man. Ive told you dude be happy and loosen up man. Chill it baby xx
On 12 Nov 2011 at 2:39pm teacher wrote:
Hi Yogi, Respect man, just glad its only your sense of humour and not an illness. Keep spreading the fun this country needs it.

On 13 Nov 2011 at 3:30am omg wrote:
thats obviously not teach lol
On 13 Nov 2011 at 11:19am Yogi wrote:
Dude the tea peson is ma biatch now!

On 13 Nov 2011 at 5:01pm teacher wrote:
Right on Bro.

On 13 Nov 2011 at 7:54pm padster wrote:
Yogi is having a bit of fun, he is a voice that is different to the usual "we love bonfire" , fair play yogi, your a braver man than me what with the swingers idea, i stay in on the 5th with a nice cup of tea, and a nice book, the life and times of Pope John Paul the II, god bless him x
On 13 Nov 2011 at 7:57pm observer wrote:
Yogi Bear your mad I swear,
eat some honey
It"s good for you sonny,
You never know,
It might make you funny!,
So yo to ya biatch,
give them trousers a hitch,
To ya bro in the hood
, You aint looking so good!

On 14 Nov 2011 at 7:52am teacher wrote:
Love this thread, its a darn site better than all the bickering we read on here. Pump up the volume and peace be with you.

15 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Moving On parade 93:132
Moving On parade

Another day another protest more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I may not agree with you, but I will defend to the death your right to make an ass of yourself.
Oscar Wilde