Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

On the buses.

On 28 Jan 2012 at 4:17pm observer wrote:
Can anyone remember the year that the tv series On the Buses was filmed in lewes. Also what episode as a friend of mine who is in hospital played a small part in it as a bus driver and has never seen it.

On 28 Jan 2012 at 5:35pm DFL wrote:
You could start looking here !!

Check it out here »

On 28 Jan 2012 at 8:34pm blakey wrote:
Try asking here - The Official On The Buses Appreciation Society & Discussion Forums

Check it out here »

On 28 Jan 2012 at 9:30pm Observer wrote:
Thanks guys I will try both and let you know if I have any luck.

On 29 Jan 2012 at 3:42pm observer wrote:
I have been on the " On the buses" forum and they have been a great help. Thanks all for your info.

On 29 Jan 2012 at 7:17pm Steve wrote:
Would be interested to know more about what part your friend played in ON THE BUSES, could you please contact the ON THE BUSES fan club
Regards
Steve
ON THE BUSES fan club
web site; www.onthebusesfanclub.com/
Now in our 12th year
Nostalgia Never goes out of fashion

On 30 Jan 2012 at 9:16pm observer wrote:
Hi Steve, My cousin was a bus driver at the time and when the film crew turned up with Blakey at Lewes bus station they asked my cousin to drive away just as Blakey was getting on. I have been on most of the " on the buses " web sites and they seem to think that no episodes were filmed in Lewes and it was probably an insurance ad for t/v or such like. Shame as it could have been his only claim to fame. Thanks anyway Steve.

30 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Southover Grange and Gardens 117:143
Southover Grange and Gardens

And further ER hypocrisy in the Pells this week, with a two-car household demanding that ESCC stop funding climate change.
You... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Liberty cannot be preserved without general knowledge among the people.
John Adams