Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Oh dear!

On Fri 29 Mar at 10:19am dave wrote:
Nearing the end now

Watch the video »
On Fri 29 Mar at 11:29am Tom Pain wrote:
Our quisling prime minister is working for someone else, certainly not the country she is sworn to serve. There must be some constitutional method of stopping a leader from committing national suicide. I can't tell if she is for or against brexit. Perhaps she is the Judas goat for the Strong Decisive Leader waiting in the wings,a dictator perhaps. Maybe a stooge for financial elements betting on sterling collapsing or strengthening,who knows but Mr Soros made billions on black wednesday or whatever day it was shorting the pound. Whatever it is I smell a very large rat.
On Fri 29 Mar at 6:01pm Green Sleeves wrote:
Lol @ Soros. Whatever you're smoking, perhaps lay off it for a while....it's clearly nothing like mine.
On Fri 29 Mar at 6:25pm Buzzard wrote:
Her hubby Philip May is a financier. Lots of money has doubtless been acquired by insider dealing by people 'in the know' about Brexit developments. It has been suggested Farage manipulated the by appearing to concede the referendum just ater the polls had closed, even though he knew from exit polls that he'd won - pushing the pound up temporarily only to have a bigger fall when the bad news came through the following morning. He denied it of course but then he would, wouldn't he.
On Fri 29 Mar at 8:03pm Tom Pain wrote:
OK, one wednesday back in 1992 a naughty pixie bet against the bank of England and made about a million pounds and impoverished the the poor folk of the country. Ever since that day it's been known as Black Wednesday. Is that better,green sleeves?
On Sat 30 Mar at 10:28am Buzzard wrote:
That's the way the financial system has been set up since Thatcher/Reagan. Soros is one of many super-rich people who played that game, most of them behind the scenes. Soros's name keeps coming up because he's Jewish and a pro-European liberal, and gives money to causes that the hard right loves to hate, like Black Lives Matter and Human Rights Watch. And since hard right wing super-rich people control much of the media, both mainstream and social, his name comes up a lot.
On Sat 30 Mar at 11:06am Tom Pain wrote:
Well in my case his name comes up because he represents the unpleasant face of hypocrisy. Playing the philanthropist whilst ripping people off. His religion is of no interest to me nor is his stance on the imaginary left right paradigm.

30 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

waterloo badge 137:142
waterloo badge

@Green Sleeves/Pedro/etc etc etc how very pot kettle black of you. This forum is well versed in your over long rants as you... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
The Lewes Forum is one of the many great things about Lewes
Nina