Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Oh No, not another cooking programme

On 18 Oct 2014 at 8:26am sceptic wrote:
Now that the great British bake off has finished, I see that the two judges have started up a cooking programme. How about a weekly programme on car maintenance for youngsters. There must be loads of young uns that own a car but rely on their Dad to sort out any maintenance problems ie, tyre changing, bump starting, checking oil etc. I think it would be very helpful for young and old alike. " Dad my car has broken down but I can make a good soufflé ".

On 18 Oct 2014 at 9:01am 21st Century mechanic wrote:
G ood idea - BUT No spare wheels now - Dont bump start cars with cats. Oil check is on dash computer
On 18 Oct 2014 at 10:47am sceptic wrote:
Ok clever clogs, that's the very thing they could teach them on tv. There are quiet a few cars still with a spare tyre, also I would not always trust the oil light, I would rather teach them to use the dipstick. In regards to the cat you can still bump start in an emergency.

On 18 Oct 2014 at 12:20pm the kronic wrote:
Not exactly 12 hours worth of gripping viewing eh Sceptic. I appreciate the bake-off wasn't exactly gripping but it works.

On 18 Oct 2014 at 1:14pm Border Control wrote:
theres not enough cooking, antiques, decorating/makeover programmes on the box !

On 18 Oct 2014 at 2:09pm Bump or jump wrote:
Start ?

On 18 Oct 2014 at 3:22pm Self-taught wrote:
A jump start is done with jumper cables. A bump start needs a hill or a couple of people pushing.

On 18 Oct 2014 at 4:38pm Cat wrote:
Thankyou S-T

On 18 Oct 2014 at 5:42pm sceptic wrote:
There you are Self taught you could start your own tv programme.

On 18 Oct 2014 at 7:25pm Ben wrote:
Its all on you tube guys, car mechanics that is. And baking for that matter.

On 18 Oct 2014 at 10:22pm sceptic wrote:
And baking. Wow! That takes the biscuit.

On 19 Oct 2014 at 12:43pm Sandra5 wrote:
However, as it is known, flake board can be harmful for the surrounding, so the salesmen should show you a certificate, which confirms the lack of harmful emissions.

Check it out here »

25 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Southover Grange and Gardens 108:132
Southover Grange and Gardens

is it me or is it more expensive in the south then the north ,go on ebay or any thing u fancy buying, and the southern people... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
Thomas Paine