Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Obama wants us in EU to complete TTIP

On 23 Apr 2016 at 2:57pm WAKE UP AND VOTE OUT wrote:
"We see new calls for isolationism, for xenophobia," Obama told young people at a "town hall" event in London. "When I speak to young people, I implore them, and I implore you, to reject those calls to pull back." . When one of the most isolationist countries in the world (that causes wars to further its arms sales killing any foreigner that gets in its way). Where someone like Trump (and his racist followers) can do so well and even with a black president black lives do not matter has the nerve to accuse out voters of xenophobia and isolationism the hysteria itself should tell you they are lying. Out voters who just want control over the laws that govern them and not handing these powers over to the very people that abuse them (just watch them covering up the panama papers and Mario Draghi's pride bankrupting the lot of us) should be pointing out that Obama and his TTIP agreement that would not go through without the centralised corruption of Brussels has an alterer motive that's completely self interested. There has been no discourse from the remain crooks just hysteria born from the fact that their crimes are more likely to be exposed if the centralised corruption is broken up. GLOBALISATION AND CENTRALISED POWER (ESPECIALLY WITH AGREEMENTS LIKE THE TTIP THAT OBAMA CAME UP WITH) IS WHAT HAS MESSED UP OUR MORALITY AND OUR ENVIROMENT A MAN THAT REPRESENTS CORPORATIONS (AS THE TTIP DEAL SHOULD TELL YOU) HAS NO BUSINESS TALKING ABOUT THE YOUNGS FUTURE UNDER TTIP AND ENFORCED INTEGRATION IN EUROPE THE YOUNG WILL BE SLAVES TO CORPORATIONS (WHO ONLY EMPLOY 5% OF THE WORK FORCE) SCREW THE TTIP AND SCREW THE EU VOTE NO VOTE OUT
On 23 Apr 2016 at 5:26pm Tipex wrote:
WAKE UP - I have some punctuation. Would you like to borrow it?
On 23 Apr 2016 at 5:37pm Agree Wake Up wrote:
'I hope our people, who do not take kindly to being bullied, or deceived, or manipulated, or told what to do by people such as the third-rate president of the United States and a crowd of Goldman Sachs alumni from the US Treasury and EU, will follow what are clearly their instincts and vote to leave the EU. The disgusting cynicism of Mr Obama’s intervention was proven by his language: in fatuously threatening to send us to the “back of the queue” he uttered a word unknown in the American vernacular. Clearly he was reading from a script prepared by Downing Street, and should be ignored accordingly.'
Say no to bullying, insults, lies and mistruths from the remain camp. Love your country, be proud of it's people and our open, welcoming attitude to the entire world not just 28 countries in Europe. We will be happier, healthier, more peaceful, richer culturally and materially and be fully in control of our own destiny when we vote to leave.
Two roads diverged... and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
On 23 Apr 2016 at 5:38pm Stapler wrote:
TIPEX I have a little box of swear words for you, would you like them?
On 23 Apr 2016 at 5:42pm Vote IN. wrote:
The Brexiters have lost the plot and the argument.Vote IN.
On 23 Apr 2016 at 6:03pm WAKE UP AND VOTE OUT wrote:
What argument vote in you like many of the bremains dont give an argument you just bark your tax evading unintelligible order of vote in are you not intelligent enough to counter an argument or just not old enough ?
On 23 Apr 2016 at 6:03pm Mr. BIG wrote:
I have a little box of blue pills. If we all take them we can see who's THE BOSS ( assuming no ladies contribute to these threads)
On 23 Apr 2016 at 7:58pm WAKE UP AND VOTE OUT wrote:
"Between January 2009 and October 2015, Google staffers gathered at the White House on 427 separate occasions" quote from the intercept. Guess we know one of the corporations he is working for post presidency (and during) and why he is so interested in Britain remaining in when he has been so hostile towards Britain during his tenure (look at the tax deal Cameron and Osborne set up for google to see what they all have in common). The old school tie network goes way beyond actual schools these days it transcends all borders and travels on a passport in the name Money Debt and monetising debt with a country of origin based in the M I T (Massachusetts Institute of Technology where all the worlds central bankers and goldmanites come out of to unleash their mayhem on morality and finance). And all its travels are at the expense of tax payers and our the laws ( the massive frauds being committed by Draghi "Over the weekend the money-printing lunatic who heads the ECB, Mario Draghi, pronounced that there are no bubbles in sight on his watch—-notwithstanding the obvious fact that he has turned the European bond market into a monumental bubble" Quote from Robert Stockman) and common sense (you remember the thing we used to have before we sold it to buy an iPhone so it could tell u what to do and more importantly where to spend our money). Really WAKE UP BEFORE YOUR SLAVERY IS ENTRENCHED IN LAWS (you know the things they keep changing to make the things that used to be illegal legal so their crimes are no longer crimes). If you had to get 28 different elected officials from 28 different countries to except your bribes then good luck to you if however you only had to grease the palm of 1 unelected official you could pass anything especially if you had many years to enshrine corruption in your organisation
On 23 Apr 2016 at 9:16pm Earl of Lewes wrote:
There is a sensible, logical argument for leaving the EU, but you won't find it here. I think this is the work of Mr Ian Freestone again.
On 23 Apr 2016 at 9:37pm Watching the Detective's wrote:
Who the amateur detective then E of L.. How do work that one out? I agree with you on the point that there IS a logical argument for leaving the EU
On 23 Apr 2016 at 10:28pm if art wrote:
ouch, naming and shaming..
On 24 Apr 2016 at 9:54am British Bakeoff wrote:
Why is is it that the majority of Outers are fruitcakes?
On 24 Apr 2016 at 10:08am Doo Lalley wrote:
My grandmother was a banana from Venus and I inherited all her psychic .powers.They tried to straighten me out BUT THEY FAILED..We must vote OUT before they start making the custard!.
On 24 Apr 2016 at 10:40am David. wrote:
We must vote out.The following video will persuade you if you are undecided.

Watch the video »

23 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

commercial square badge 29:143
commercial square badge

The old hyena's really living up to his name. Whatever you think about Corbyn the last thing you could imagine is that he's... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone
Nancy