Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

OLD FRIENDSHIPS

On 15 Aug 2012 at 8:47pm ANDY LOUGHLIN wrote:
TRYING TO TRACE A DEAR OLD FRIEND OF MINE HIS NAME IS ANDREW DINSMORE DOOLE , HE CAME FROM LARNE IN N/IRELAND ,HE WAS A CHEF IN THE ROYAL NAVY SAME TIME AS ME WE WERE BOTH ONBOARD H.M.S FEARLESS IN THE 60s HE MARRIED AGIRL CALLED CAROL OR KAREN WHO CAME FROM THE LEWES AREA . WE HAVE NOT SEEN OR SPOKEN TO EACH OTHER FOR JUST OVER 40yrs IT WOULD BE FANTASTIC HE WAS STILL AROUND OLD FRIEND ,""MICKY "" YES MAY AND I STILL MARRIED 45yrs COME XMAS, BE GREAT IF WE COULD TALK AGAIN AFTER ALL THESE YRS . REGARDS ANDY LOUGHLIN P.S. WAITING WITH GREAT HOPE OLD MATE/

On 16 Aug 2012 at 12:53pm Bling Mare wrote:
Might be worth trying BBC Sussex too (link attached)
Good luck with your search

Check it out here »

On 16 Aug 2012 at 5:16pm jonnyboy wrote:
A.R Doole
Tel: (028) 2827 9895 -
4 The Roddens, Larne, BT40 1QT
Might be a relation. Good luck with your search.

On 18 Aug 2012 at 2:35pm genealogist wrote:
Andrew Doole married Carole Barnard. They had a son Timothy who married a Sara Burkart who had 2 children Charlotte b1997 & James b2001. If you look at 192.com & enter Andrew Doole, there is one entry for him living with Carole & Timothy. If you pay the subscription you can get his address & phone number. Doing a bit more research, I think he may be living in the Portsmouth area.

33 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes gig 71:143
Lewes gig

And further ER hypocrisy in the Pells this week, with a two-car household demanding that ESCC stop funding climate change.
You... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.
George Orwell