Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

OLDHAM BY ELECTION

On 28 Nov 2015 at 12:01pm pn wrote:
On this forum we see shrill support for Jeremy Corbyn. In a typical Question Time audience the terms of debate are framed by baying “anti-austerity“, campaigners. The Labour Party is more supportive than ever with extremists joining and moderates leaving almost as quickly. He is a popular chap!
Still in one week,Comrade Livingstone, was promoted over the head of Maria Eagle on the defence review and promptly aimed a spiteful jibe about his history of depression at a critic before blaming Tony Blair for the 7.7. murders. McDonnell has flung around Mao’s little red book and Hilary Benn was on air describing the Labour position on Syria when Corbyn issued another one without saying so. He is a shambolic disgrace !
We will have a chance see which view the country takes this week at the Oldham By election.
In May, despite the nationwide collapse of Ed Miliband’s party, long-serving MP Michael Meacher (who passed away in October) got 14,738. It is one of safest seats in the country fielding a respected local candidate. Only troubled UKIP offer any opposition.
The tribalist in me would like to see Corbyn kept on life support but overall I hope Oldham decide this Frankenstein’s monster called “Labour” only by force of habit is best put out of its misery.
What To Look Out For
Any significant reduction in Labours majority will horrify Labour MPs in marginal seats . A similar or improved majority would mean we will face the beard at the next election bidding to run the country

We shall see
On 28 Nov 2015 at 12:28pm You Idiot wrote:
14,738 is the current Labour majority not the total vote. Twit.
On 28 Nov 2015 at 2:35pm Mark wrote:
Paul, develop some other interest. Go jogging or something. You're weird.
On 28 Nov 2015 at 4:50pm Judge Mental wrote:
God, you're loathsome PN.
On 28 Nov 2015 at 6:17pm Judge Montal wrote:
You're both loathsome.
On 28 Nov 2015 at 9:43pm Judge Dredd wrote:
Are you lonesome
On 29 Nov 2015 at 12:55am Matron wrote:
P.N. needs a damn good spanking.We support Corbyn.Newman is a joke.
On 29 Nov 2015 at 6:54am Bed tent wrote:
Cor blimey Matron , you sound better each time you post. I'll have a by election myself soon.

On 30 Nov 2015 at 2:05am Matron wrote:
I suspect if you run you will lose your deposit ,so please take your time young man.

On 30 Nov 2015 at 1:08pm Oooh Matron. wrote:
I'm going to start husting right after Christmas. First with a small debate, then later........PS if you're anything like Hattie Jacques... WOW
On 1 Dec 2015 at 12:44am KoS wrote:
Does anybody ever read his stream of barely consciousness drivel anymore?
It tells me absolutely nothing about anything except what an utterly joyless life he leads, why would anybody do that?
Weirdo

26 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Thomas Paine woz ere 124:132
Thomas Paine woz ere

I don’t claim anything

I merely posted what a friend of mine wrote to his mp.

I made no indication that I disbelieve or... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
The great thing about the Lewes Forum is it's up to date and lively, you don't have to wait a month to get out of date news
Clarissa