Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Nutty Wizard

On 19 Jul 2012 at 10:54pm Tinsley wrote:
Hi, if anyone out there has a teenager, do they know about the Nutty Wizard's workshops on Tuesday evenings over the summer? They are totally free and will be brilliant. There is a t-shirt design course on next Tuesday and then there are music, street art and drumming workshops. If anyone would like more details I can email them.
On 20 Jul 2012 at 3:11pm Dad wrote:
Brilliant. A generation of emo graffiti artist drummers is ensured for Lewes.
Why don't you run something a bit more "brilliant" that actually teaches them skill for the real world and not celebrity worship world.
On 20 Jul 2012 at 10:16pm Another dad wrote:
Yes, we wouldn't want them enjoying themselves would we.....
On 21 Jul 2012 at 11:10am Dad wrote:
No I want a return to Victorian times where children are seen and not heard.....

On 22 Jul 2012 at 1:02pm brixtonbelle wrote:
Hey Dad. There are plenty of 'street artists' earning a small fortune selling their work in the art world. (Banksy being the obvious example) You may not like it, it may not be your cultural vibe, but it is a skill and something that taps into some kids creativity. Plus I don't think there would be any takers if the workshops were in accountancy or washing machine repair !!

32 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Pipe Passage 98:132
Pipe Passage

I tested Carfax, paid $ 40 for the report and received an incomplete report. Try Epicvin , I was given a full vin history report more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.
George Orwell