Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Nusery

On 8 Sep 2015 at 9:37pm Searching wrote:
Hi I'm looking for a nursery for my toddler any reccomdations please?

On 8 Sep 2015 at 9:46pm mumma wrote:
My little one goes to stepping stones in morris road. Was very nervous about sending him to nursery but unfortunately had no choice he loves it and has so much confidence! Such lovely staff and very reasonable fees (for this area!). Happy boy, happy mumma
On 9 Sep 2015 at 7:51am Sjep76 wrote:
My daughter has just finished at Wallands Nursery and I can't recommend it enough.
On 9 Sep 2015 at 10:25am Mavis wrote:
A Nusery ?? Not a good start eh ?
On 9 Sep 2015 at 10:50am Brussel sprout wrote:
I can second Wallands. Lovely staff, great facilities and lots of outdoor space. My daughter was very happy there. I looked at quite a few places and thought Wallands was by far the nicest. It is only open during regular school hours though so if you work it may not be convenient. My youngest went to The Cottage until a place at Wallands became available, which I could also recommend. It has a more play group feel to it and the staff are very caring and motherly to the kids.

On 9 Sep 2015 at 9:19pm Dunk wrote:
We used Busy Bees which is just behind Southover High Street near the Grange. It was very good with lovely staff. Mrs Dunk has left work now to be a full time mum, but I wish we could afford to still send our little one there once a week to develop those social skills and so on.

On 14 Sep 2015 at 8:38am Paul Newman wrote:
zap

30 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Closet and Botts 29:132
Closet and Botts

Yes in some cities they have now tow trucks for the emergency purpose is roads are blocked but you still need tow service from... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
Thomas Paine