Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Nudity

On 5 Mar 2009 at 6:25pm Daniel Radcliffe wrote:
I went to a Pantomime last night and was amazed to witness a child actor perform a nude scene (much to the delight of a middle aged audience).
I'm aware that the management of the Lewes Arms has changed to one of a more "broadminded" nature, but question if the exploiting of an enthusiastic child actor is acceptable?

On 5 Mar 2009 at 6:39pm Chav wrote:
I take it he was bigger than you if you get my drift.
On 5 Mar 2009 at 8:34pm Mary Whitehouse wrote:
Out of interest...Was it a girl or a boy? And was it full frontal?
How long were they naked for?
I would be worried about this too....

On 5 Mar 2009 at 11:31pm JT wrote:
He Is Not A Child. He's A Close Friend Of Mine! He Is Actually 21. He Was Not nude, He Was Covered Up (Barely) x
On 6 Mar 2009 at 7:43am The Tooth Fairy wrote:
Not Adam Frost I hope. What a thought!

On 6 Mar 2009 at 8:44am Hercule Piorot wrote:
That would Be a "Panto Nasty".
Perish the thought!
On 6 Mar 2009 at 8:45am cbs member wrote:
What! Adam frost 21, now dont make me laugh.

On 6 Mar 2009 at 2:17pm Jezza wrote:
Its such a shame that the luscious Dino was not given this role. Now that would have been dreamy.

On 10 Mar 2009 at 8:21am piratehooker wrote:
I was the mother of that (almost 20) 'child' and was on stage with him every night! Think you lot may be missing something vital here - the words 'panto' and 'adult' perhaps? Plus no-one seems to have mentioned charity, for which we raised loads of splonders thanks to our enthusiastic and loyal audiences. As for you lot - Fulking peasants!
On 10 Mar 2009 at 1:02pm grasshopper wrote:
excuse me! but i am not a child actor! mearly a young actor, well young anyway. and i ponder at who is JT, as they cannot be too much of a close friend, as i'm not 21 either.
and i wonder why Harry Potter is against young nude scenes after his appearence in a recent theatre play, totally mude.. i at least had a hat covering my... glory?
Grasshopper.

27 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes at night 57:132
Lewes at night

Just because there are people able to organise a campaign and deal with the politics for something doesn't make them the best... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Believe you can or believe you can't... Either way you're right
Paul