Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Notre Dame

On Tue 16 Apr at 8:45pm Tommy wrote:
With us leaving the EU we've now got an extra £350m a week that we can donate to the restoration of this beautiful cathedral!
On Tue 16 Apr at 11:06pm Bert wrote:
There has been civil unrest on the streets of Paris for months,now, I haven't ruled out arson yet. Guess we might never know !
On Wed 17 Apr at 10:33pm Basil wrote:
Tommy, perhaps the Pope can dip into the church's coffers. After all, they're hardly on their uppers.
On Thu 18 Apr at 8:50am Sussex Jim wrote:
Sad though it is, the event happened in another country and there were no casualties. Three days later, does it still have to be headline news here?
On Thu 18 Apr at 9:14am Tommy wrote:
@Sussex Jim I guess as usual there's nothing very interesting going on in the UK
On Thu 18 Apr at 6:27pm Mark wrote:
Omg Tommy... can you POSSIBLY still believe what was written on the red bus? Are there people like this?
On Thu 18 Apr at 6:27pm Mark wrote:
Omg Tommy... can you POSSIBLY still believe what was written on the red bus? Are there people like this?
On Thu 18 Apr at 6:36pm Marco wrote:
I read that “the wealthy” are pledging mature oaks to help rebuild some gaff in France. I could do with sorting out my decking. I wonder if it’s worth me asking.

29 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

No unproductive and accidental piece of growth can stand in the way of a development to enhance a property's value, utility or... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.
George Washington